GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Generic Christmas Gifts..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
We all have them but how many did you get this year? You know what I'm talking about. Those gifts that everybody buys you when they don't quite know what to get you. I'm talking about the box of celebrations distinctly wrapped under the tree, the Lynx body set that often comes with a free clock that vaguely resembles the one you got last year and many many more gifts fit into the category of generic christmas gifts. The question i pose you though is how many of what did you get? I'll go first...

>1 Box of celebrations
>1 Bag of crunchies
>1 Adidas Body Set
>1 Lynx Body Set
and
>1 Brylcream Hair Styling Set

So many body products...anyway list away people! :D
Sat 27/12/03 at 21:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Although for tax purposes, they really should be stated.
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:58
Regular
No, they need to be worn.

*does the buh boom tisch thing*
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Do socks need to be stated?
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ahh the wonders of those oh so smelly gifts. Are relatives trying to hint something or is it just an easy present to buy? If they are hinting something then at least they put thought into your present but it does mean you smell. If they took it as an easy option then you don't smell but they didn't put any thought into it. Take your pick fellas!:P
Sat 27/12/03 at 01:17
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
celbrations - yes, infact im eating some now

the rest - no
Sat 27/12/03 at 00:14
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
hmm, with all the body hygine products methinks that some of you have odour problems.

Actually i think that 96% of ppl on this board have had 'smellies' from relatives!

i got 2 packs of the stuff from relatives i didn't even know exist
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Balls"
i forgot to use mine today, will do tomorrow...
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
morbo wrote:
> 1 shower radio!!

Ah yes my Dad got that. I use it more than him though as I'm constantly using all my shower body product things.
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Balls"
poor people around me then... hah
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:26
Regular
Gah, Lynx. *Chokes*

Aghhh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.