GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Motorola V300 cheap?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Can any of you find me a store that is selling that phone relatively cheap? So far everywhere I look it has been around £150 on pay as you go. The shop has to reputable too. I'm warry of some online shops hmph.
Sat 27/12/03 at 19:11
"Metal Head"
I deg Motorola
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's T Mobile only, so you might want to think about a similar phone (such as the v525), which is on other, cheaper networks.
Sat 27/12/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The handset will likely cost you somewhere between £130 - £160 depending where you get it from.

It might be better for you to get a pay monthly contract, the one I have at the moment is the vodafone online 100 one. Get 100 free minutes to any network and a few other extras (check there site for the full info if you are interested in what follows)

If you shop around you can get a decent contract (one I have is £15 a month)

So in a year it costs a little over the £150 you would spend on the pay as you talk mobile but then you get all the extras too like free minutes, wap service and the vodafone live stuff.

So when you add up the cost of the handset and the monthly top up cards you would have to buy you may well find that a monthly contract could be cheaper and with the monthly contract most phones are free so you could get a better handset than the V300 and you wouldn't have to worry about being caught without money in your phone etc.

Worth a thought if you are going to spend so much on a handset.
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:52
Regular
"cachoo"
The Link.. I think that's the name of the shop.. sent me a Birthday card the other day even though it was last month.

Saying their phones are free just as long as it's a contract phone. Dunno whether it's only certain phones. Be good if it was though. Look.
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Teal'c"
princess wrote:
> Hope i have helped.

Why do you have any reason to believe that would have helped in the slightest?
Fri 26/12/03 at 23:21
Regular
"leah"
Hi there

I just bought a new motorola C500, its quite a smsrt phone, little chrome number, polyphonic , and you can download allsorts on it. I bought it pay as you go with T mobile for £90 which i thought was quite reasonable. If you have watched a movie on ITV then the advert where Paul Van dyk answers the little phone and saids "hello moto" thats the phone. Hope i have helped.
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:07
Regular
i think many places sell it for £139.99 try the link or currys/comet
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:51
Regular
Phones 4 You...4 less...it's phones4u
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
I can probably 'get' one for you, through my contacts...

e-mail me if you're interested ;-)
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Can any of you find me a store that is selling that phone relatively cheap? So far everywhere I look it has been around £150 on pay as you go. The shop has to reputable too. I'm warry of some online shops hmph.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.