GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conclusive Proof that the PS2 will fail!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/03/01 at 13:20
Regular
Grix was waiting. The ouija board was laid out in front of him. A few minutes later, Ant, FM, Dan and Sniper walked in. They all sat down in a circle around the ouija board.

"What kept you?" Grix inquired.

"FM still had his rosary on. We had to go back to put it away else this wouldn't have worked."

"Nevermind," Grix sighed "What do we ask first?"

FM spoke up first with "Wil the Gamecube be a success."

Grix closed his eyes and rested his finger on the counter which was placed in the middle of the board. Slowly the counter moved to where "Yes" was written.

Sniper asked the next question. "Will the PS2 fail"
Once again the counter moved to "Yes". Sniper cracked up and burst out laughing at an enraged Ant.

They all looked at Dan who'd fallen asleep. He woke up embarrassed and thought of the first question that came in his head. "Who'll be the next to die?"

The counter moved to "S" and then to the "n". It moved across to "i" and followed through to "p".

Grix, Dan and FM all looked up at Sniper who'd was being ripped to peices by Ant who was yelling:
"You think that it's funny that I've wasted £300+!"

Dan looked to Grix. "Now we know that it's truthful we can ask it for the lottery numbers..."
Tue 20/03/01 at 13:20
Regular
Grix was waiting. The ouija board was laid out in front of him. A few minutes later, Ant, FM, Dan and Sniper walked in. They all sat down in a circle around the ouija board.

"What kept you?" Grix inquired.

"FM still had his rosary on. We had to go back to put it away else this wouldn't have worked."

"Nevermind," Grix sighed "What do we ask first?"

FM spoke up first with "Wil the Gamecube be a success."

Grix closed his eyes and rested his finger on the counter which was placed in the middle of the board. Slowly the counter moved to where "Yes" was written.

Sniper asked the next question. "Will the PS2 fail"
Once again the counter moved to "Yes". Sniper cracked up and burst out laughing at an enraged Ant.

They all looked at Dan who'd fallen asleep. He woke up embarrassed and thought of the first question that came in his head. "Who'll be the next to die?"

The counter moved to "S" and then to the "n". It moved across to "i" and followed through to "p".

Grix, Dan and FM all looked up at Sniper who'd was being ripped to peices by Ant who was yelling:
"You think that it's funny that I've wasted £300+!"

Dan looked to Grix. "Now we know that it's truthful we can ask it for the lottery numbers..."
Tue 20/03/01 at 14:16
That's a good way to have your souls stolen... Lucky you're all souless game players who have already lost your souls due to constant buchery of innocent games characters... Those poor guys...
Tue 20/03/01 at 18:22
Regular
Very scientific proof that one.....
Tue 20/03/01 at 18:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
an AK47, a revolver and a 9n, if the mag doesn't solve the problem of mine, I have to kill the one they call Ant, he killed SNIPER whose death I must avenge, sorry Dan its to late!
Wed 21/03/01 at 20:47
Sniper...I have come for your soul!
Wed 21/03/01 at 20:49
Regular
Yeah, right, as if you'll ever stop us from constantly killing him, Mr Death.
Wed 21/03/01 at 20:54
When ever I try to grab his soul it all ways slips outta my fingers........
I haven't got much grip with out my skin!
Wed 21/03/01 at 20:58
"possibly impossible"
Later that evening, Sniper popped back into the room and handed a wad of money to Pb, who was taking the wires from out of the underside of the table.
Wed 21/03/01 at 21:56
Regular
As PB finished, Sniper spoke up.

"I'd better stop dying. It costs me a fortune to get back o the living? Can't you do it any cheaper?"

"Nope. Only Saint and Angels get it discounted. Once I let a bloke called Jesus go out for free but that was only because he was the bosses son."

A window portal above the wires. Sniper stepped through.

PB chuckled. "I'll see you soon. VERY soon..."
Fri 23/03/01 at 21:06
Regular
Back in the room, FM asked the next question.

"Could you go into the land of dead and bring us John Lennon?"

The counter slowly moved to "F", then to "U" and moved across the board...

As the four of them watched it, they knew that Jhon Lennon wouldn't be speaking with them tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.