GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Profit or Loss?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 18:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sorry if this is not very Christmassy, or against the spirit, but the business-man side of my head has come into play here... Dunno why..

Did you make a profit or a loss on your presents this year?

I got presents totalling £130
And I recieved presents totalling £190...

£60 in the bag :-D

What aboot you?
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
Profit, I only buy immediate family presents so I didnt spend a lot.

sister - £25
Dad - £15ish
Mum - £25

so £65ish (I dont have a job any more so thats the best I could do!)

So I got about £100 of presents from my parents and then the rest of the stuff from my uncles and stuff who I dont buy presents for because I rarely see them.

So a profit.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Loss for me:

I bought presents totalling approx £160

Recieved presents totalling approx £140

Still Im not complaining
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I spent around £80 on presents and recieved at least £300 worht of presents and some of that was in cash £180. Definitely a profit for me although I'm only 16 so I have no income and the younger you are the more presents you get anyway...traditionally.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sorry if this is not very Christmassy, or against the spirit, but the business-man side of my head has come into play here... Dunno why..

Did you make a profit or a loss on your presents this year?

I got presents totalling £130
And I recieved presents totalling £190...

£60 in the bag :-D

What aboot you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.