GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When you're a muppet and you know it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/12/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've pretty much buggered my Dad's PC. :( Norton Internet security has a fatal error, and it won't let me uninstall it. Crap.

So, what have you done to someone else's PC that you regret?
Fri 26/12/03 at 12:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
:-D
Fri 26/12/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Solved.

Phew.
Fri 26/12/03 at 12:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
They hired a trampoline that day.
Fri 26/12/03 at 12:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
DW wrote:
> I **accidently** dropped my brothers monitor from the top floor of the
> nearby flats. I also **accidently** dropped his case and componants
> from the same floor.

Why?
Fri 26/12/03 at 12:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
I had a 'fatal' error with zone alarm and PC-cillin and f***ed up my internet security but managed to redeem it and it runs fine now.
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:04
Regular
all i will say is old school pc's

cough cough lol

cough

ooops i did not to it
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:03
Regular
I haven't done anything, but I do recall a time not so long ago, when a friend of mine was fitting a new hard drive. He meant to have his original drive as the master, and the other as the slave, but got them mixed up. Net result, he formatted the wrong drive.

I'm ashamed to say I laughed in his face.
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:01
Regular
I **accidently** dropped my brothers monitor from the top floor of the nearby flats. I also **accidently** dropped his case and componants from the same floor.

Although, I didn't regret it.
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Notable"
Er put a minidisc in the c drive in my younger days. a small "clink" when i pressed closed sealed my fate. Now I wait for the men with flashing lights
Thu 25/12/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've pretty much buggered my Dad's PC. :( Norton Internet security has a fatal error, and it won't let me uninstall it. Crap.

So, what have you done to someone else's PC that you regret?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.