GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Madrid C.F"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/12/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
First of all, is anyone a Real Madrid supporter?

I am and I’m Spanish although I live in London.

They have the best football players like Beckham, Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos.

My favourite players are :

Iker CASILLAS : Real Madrid goalkeeper, the best one. He has made the Real Madrid win many matches by saving lethal strikes and difficult shots. He is absolutely fantastic team player. And by the way, the dentist I had in Spain was his cousin. I usually got dedicated autographs and things like those.

Zinedine ZIDANE : I think he is the best player ever. He doesn't score many goals, although he controls the midfield. He has such good skills. In the 2001 European Cup final against Bayer Leverkusen, he scored the winning goal. He whacked the ball from outside the area, in a very difficult position, without looking at the goal, and scored directly through the top left corner. He has won the best player of the year by FIFA in 1998, 2000, 2003 and the Golden Ball in 1998.

RAUL Gonzalez : Real Madrid striker. He works with Ronaldo and scores many goals. When the ball is in the area, when everybody is trying to score, he is always there to help or to score. He has won the trophy for the most goals scored in the Spanish League in 1999.

In conclusion, if you are a real Madrid supporter let me know. :)
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Notable"
Foreman wrote:
> I didn't think Beckham was all that great, but since his move to Real
> Madrid has made me think otherwise.

Yes your opinon indeed. But did anyone see 10 years of Beckham? It reminds me how many world class goals he scored every season. Not sure about the one at Villa Park last season though......
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Notable"
*sobs*

Becks no Becks.......dont go Becks........

oh and did anyone hear about that Alfonso boy when DB7 signed for real?
(Its in the introduction of his book, "For Real")
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I didn't think Beckham was all that great, but since his move to Real Madrid has made me think otherwise.

I think he's one of Real's best players, if not the best. His workrate shows that.

Soccer AM have also proved it with his stats in each match. He has more time on the ball, more passes and more assets than any other player in most of the matches.
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Notable"
He was just dissapointed!

You would be too Becks
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Notable"
Its quite deep and interesting.

Someone did help him an author-biographer person.

I still dont believe it. Sir Alex wasan't even mad at him when he missed that free-kick!!
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I, too, got David Beckham's book - for Christmas, infact.

I haven't even opened it, yet; but just looking at the sheer size of the thing, I cannot see how HE really managed to write it ALL, himself! :P

It must be filled with pictures of him `posing´ and stuff...
So, it'll sell to more than just blokes (since women can't read! ;D ).
Thu 25/12/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm amazed at how you named Beckham first as one of their great players.
Thu 25/12/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Notable"
Yes they are very good. I got Beckhams biography. All the dirt on Sir Alex. I dont recall him going mad when he missed with the second free kick though.....
Thu 25/12/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
First of all, is anyone a Real Madrid supporter?

I am and I’m Spanish although I live in London.

They have the best football players like Beckham, Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos.

My favourite players are :

Iker CASILLAS : Real Madrid goalkeeper, the best one. He has made the Real Madrid win many matches by saving lethal strikes and difficult shots. He is absolutely fantastic team player. And by the way, the dentist I had in Spain was his cousin. I usually got dedicated autographs and things like those.

Zinedine ZIDANE : I think he is the best player ever. He doesn't score many goals, although he controls the midfield. He has such good skills. In the 2001 European Cup final against Bayer Leverkusen, he scored the winning goal. He whacked the ball from outside the area, in a very difficult position, without looking at the goal, and scored directly through the top left corner. He has won the best player of the year by FIFA in 1998, 2000, 2003 and the Golden Ball in 1998.

RAUL Gonzalez : Real Madrid striker. He works with Ronaldo and scores many goals. When the ball is in the area, when everybody is trying to score, he is always there to help or to score. He has won the trophy for the most goals scored in the Spanish League in 1999.

In conclusion, if you are a real Madrid supporter let me know. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.