GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the difference between being..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
thick skinned and an easy target? They seem the same to me but I want your opinions. Go on enlighten me.
Wed 31/12/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Me > J00"
You DON'T!?
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:29
Regular
"hi"
You have a monkey????
Fri 26/12/03 at 17:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
I HATE it when my monkey does that.
Fri 26/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
it may also describe some sort of mutation, a'la x-men. you could be called derma-titus and absorb small nuclear explosions with your reptile like skin.

bloody hell, I leave to go to the toilet for 2 mins, and when I return that damned monkey has been typing garbage again.

sorry folks.
Thu 25/12/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Light of the world"
Thick skinned can be taken two ways

~ Someone who is not as sensitive as to take insults and the alike to heart and really get hurt by it

~ Someone who is cained frequently and insulted yet just cannot see it therefore not realising he/she is the butt of a joke or insult

being an easy target is someone people deem to be easy to abuse - maybe because they are shy, sensitive or have a unique feature that could be picked up on like my red hair and shortness

... I would say if you literally and physically have 'thick' skin you would be a easy target :P
Wed 24/12/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Quiet you :P
Wed 24/12/03 at 20:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes, the infinite untapped, er, controversy, between two very old phrases........
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Indeed, I was hoping that there would be more controversy behind it though. Ack well cest la vie.
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Easy target means just what it says.
>
> Thick skinned means you can take insults, doesn't mean you recieve
> them. I think.

hmmm, that's quite a good way of putting it :)

i see your point though Cubist, the 2 DO seem to be quite closely related...
Wed 24/12/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Easy target means just what it says.

Thick skinned means you can take insults, doesn't mean you recieve them. I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.