GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let the sales begin...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 14:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
The best time of the year, everything will be immensely(sp) cheaper than after Xmas and you feel ripped off after forking out for presents that are now half price.

Anyway, use this thread for posting your bargains found, preferably not anything SR sells.

So far: Play is selling DVDs at ridiculously low prices. There are millions on offer, well worth a look.

NOTE: THE GAMES FROM PLAY ARE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE AND SHOULD ONLY BE BOUGHT FROM SR! SR IS THE CHEAPEST ONLINE STORE I KNOW ;)

Any other bargains you noticed?
Wed 24/12/03 at 20:07
Regular
i'm gonna buy me a hot dog in the sales...

mmmm cheap hot dogs yum
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:09
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I'm going to the Officers club now, I need some new shirts. Thanks Der Nazi, I take back all the horrible things I said about you behind your back.
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sanity is selling old albums dirt cheap, and shirts in The Officers' club are as low as £3 each. At least they are in the stores in Dorking. :)
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Virgin Megastore is selling two DVDs for £18. I got Bowling For Columbine and Solaris although it was a tough decision because I also wanted One Hour Photo and TRON the 20th Annversary Digitally remastered version. Sweet. The best thing though was I had a £10 Virgin Voucher so I got them both for £8.
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:01
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Azul (Christmas Ver) wrote:
> Peter Venkman wrote:
> your bargains found, preferably not anything SR sells.
>
> What a wonderful thing to say on their forums.
> Although you redeemed yourself later on.

I meant not anything that is cheaper on any other stores.......You know!
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:00
Regular
"All about the Beats"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Fresh Air, buy one cubic metre get one free. from tesco.
>
> that's unbelievable value

Believe it or not, a woman came up to me at Tesco (i work there) and asked for fresh air.

I laughed, she went and complained.

Apparently she wanted air freshners.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Peter Venkman wrote:
>
> NOTE: THE GAMES FROM PLAY ARE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE AND SHOULD ONLY BE
> BOUGHT FROM SR! SR IS THE CHEAPEST ONLINE STORE I KNOW ;)

So how much did Bob pay you?
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> your bargains found, preferably not anything SR sells.

What a wonderful thing to say on their forums.
Although you redeemed yourself later on.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:55
Regular
Fresh Air, buy one cubic metre get one free. from tesco.

that's unbelievable value
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
The best time of the year, everything will be immensely(sp) cheaper than after Xmas and you feel ripped off after forking out for presents that are now half price.

Anyway, use this thread for posting your bargains found, preferably not anything SR sells.

So far: Play is selling DVDs at ridiculously low prices. There are millions on offer, well worth a look.

NOTE: THE GAMES FROM PLAY ARE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE AND SHOULD ONLY BE BOUGHT FROM SR! SR IS THE CHEAPEST ONLINE STORE I KNOW ;)

Any other bargains you noticed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.