GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Will animal crossing ever be released in the UK? I have heard alot about it and I dont really want to buy a freeloader but in the end that maay be the only option!
Thu 25/12/03 at 12:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Let's put it this way:

If you want snow in the Summertime in the game, then the Australian version is good for you.
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:18
Regular
"the burning sky"
ChristmasGJ wrote:
> Is the Australian PAL the sane to our PAL?

In terms of working on our GC's then yes, in terms of weather and special occasions, no... take that as you want it...
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Is the Australian PAL the sane to our PAL?
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You can either get the American version on Player's Choice with Freeloader/AR, or the Australian version, which I would recommend.

The Aussie PAL version is the PAL conversion of the Jap-exclusive update to the original game as far as I'm aware. Ok, it's not on Player's Choice so it'll cost a tenner more, but you don't have to buy Freeloader and it's a better version of the game.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
Yes, but it's Player's Choice in the US so it'd be cheaper to import it. Using the Freeloader isn't much of a a hassle either. I have an Action Replay and it works fine
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:04
Regular
CD Wow are selling the PAL Australian version for £34.99 with the memory card.
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Thanks VR
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Can't see it coming out now, get a freeloader/AR and import a copy.

Try ntsc-uk.com forums for cheap games
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Will animal crossing ever be released in the UK? I have heard alot about it and I dont really want to buy a freeloader but in the end that maay be the only option!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.