GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idea....."

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/11/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Okay, I'm thinking of writing a FOG-ish story, with characters sort of based on users here in it.
I just read a good fantasy book and this has sort of inspired me.:S
I might not do it, but if you want to be in it put what name you would like (First and second), and what they would be. (E.g Knight, king, archer, soldier magician.)
Whatever name you pick will be used, but I can't garauntee the "proffesion" will be used.
So, post and all that, please.

Edit: And if you have any ideas for me, they will be welcome.
Fri 03/11/06 at 17:03
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
A flood of stories has knocked this off the top, but I still want to try it so....the birth of this post!
Fri 03/11/06 at 08:54
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Right, I think I can make this into a decent story, by having it as A FOG story that tells the story of Sr to Freeola, if you know what I mean.

I don't know, say if you got into a fight with someone ages ago, you could put that down as some sort of fight with that person in yor story. I start, then someone might go "Meanwhile" or something, then say something that happened to them. A bit lousy on FLower though, she doesn't know about any of that and won't come into the story until alot later, as some sort of traveller arriving at the gates on a quest to find whatnot.
You can come up with a name for someone yourself, who you would like to put in your story, unless someone has named that person already.
This could turn out well if everybody pitches in with their bits.
Please?
Thu 02/11/06 at 23:10
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Well, its more like....the names in the lord of the rings.
I've decided if I do it I'll try to make it a FOG story type thing. I can easily see it backfiring.
Thu 02/11/06 at 21:06
Regular
"I may return"
Tell me if this is right:
Kiara McGreevins who is a transforming squirrle...
Thu 02/11/06 at 20:34
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
No one going to help me? No?

Maybe I'll just make up names for you......
Thu 02/11/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Okay, I'm thinking of writing a FOG-ish story, with characters sort of based on users here in it.
I just read a good fantasy book and this has sort of inspired me.:S
I might not do it, but if you want to be in it put what name you would like (First and second), and what they would be. (E.g Knight, king, archer, soldier magician.)
Whatever name you pick will be used, but I can't garauntee the "proffesion" will be used.
So, post and all that, please.

Edit: And if you have any ideas for me, they will be welcome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.