GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reaver (Ant)'s Done Some Christmas Shopping..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 23:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Our cameras are in the former Commissioner Reaver's office. Jetster is lying back on the plush black leather sofa, and Reaver is sat by his desk, feet up on the table. There are wrapped presents scattered across the desk.

"Hey y'all." He begins as always, smirking. "Me and Jetty-Wetty over here went Christmas shopping earlier, and we had a lot of fun. Well, apart from the bit where I got hit by some mad Anarchy fan...but anyway, we decided to splash out on a few of our favourite SRW superstars, and I knew exactly what to get each of them..."

"Grandprix. We may have been on the same page recently but we have a lot of history...you're still CAW World Champion and that's good to see, you've been defending that title well...but for you this Christmas, I give you..." Reaver picks up one present and rips the paper off, revealing a..."clock."

"Yes, it's a lovely clock, don't you think? But why did I choose it...well I guess it just signifies something...y'see, you have something that I want. If it wasn't for my injured leg, I feel I could have won the CAW World Title in that Elimination Chamber...so keep looking at the clock, GP. Keep looking at, because it's counting down to a one on one match between the two of us, with the CAW World Title at stake...someday it's gonna happen, and that day is coming soon..."

Reaver (Ant) picks up another present, and unwraps it...pink fluffy handcuffs. "Oops, I wasn't supposed to be opening these...these are for the Cong Woman and me later on...erm, I wasn't sposed to say that either. But it's true...Cong Man, you're no more a man than your spouse...if she wants to see some real action, she should come over here, I could show her a thing or two with my...banana."

Reaver and Jetster laugh, this just continues the never-ending feud between Reaver (Ant) and The Cong Man!

"And don't worry Congie, soon I'll have you in the ring once again, where I'll finish you off once and for all...like I did over a year ago. But this time, there'll be no clause in the contract."

"Anyway, I have one more present, and this is for my very special friend, Anarchy (DW.) I wasn't too sure what to get you man, but strangely enough, me and Jetty found ourselves in that clock store once again..."

Reaver (Ant) unwraps a small gift, which turns out to be a stopwatch. The stopwatch says 60:00.

"I thought this was quite appropriate, y'know, with our Iron Man match coming up and all. Have you ever competed in one Anarchy? D'you know the pain, and the toil that your body will go through? It's worse than hell, man. It's scary...you think you're gonna collapse at any moment...those last few minutes can feel like hours in themselves."

Reaver (Ant) presses a button on the stopwatch, and it begins to count down. 59:59. 59:58.

"Can you stand it, Anarchy (DW)? Can you go for an hour with me, Reaver (Ant)? I guess we'll find out..."

Reaver (Ant) suddenly throws the stopwatch across the room, and it smashes into the wall... "See you at Spun Out." He sneers, before ruining his own aura by blowing some party poppers, pulling a cracker with Jetster and dancing to some cheesy Christmas music.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 28/12/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh... Good promo. :D
Wed 24/12/03 at 20:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
LOL!

Nice Jetty-Wetty. :P
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
*Aura continues to be ruined*

*Jetster skips to track number nine, Mariah Carey ‘All I want for Christmas is you’*

Reaver: Man, I love this song, makes me think about sex with women…

Jetster: What? That’s dangerous thinking there Reaver, be like me. Stick to men. But you know what Reaver, I haven’t given you my present.

Reaver: You are right, what is it? Leather pants like last year?

Jetster: Nope, something better….

Reaver: A leather bra!

Jetster: Err…No. You’ll love it. It’s a whole day with ‘The Dream Boys’!

*‘I’m to sexy’ by Right Said Fred blasts out of the stereo and six oiled up men wearing nothing burst through a wall*

Reaver: Oh my God! I love it. This Christmas will be the best ever. What more could I ask for?

Jetster: *Empties a Tesco carrier bag onto the floor* Condoms and lubrication baby!

*Camera men run out being physically sick over so much gayness*
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Good promo! Can I have the clock?
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:16
Regular
Thanks for the present dude.

I can't wait to see your face when you open your present. Pink and fluffy springs to mind. Just type (%) into an MSN convo to see what I mean. ;c)

Nice promo, excellent, unique idea. I like it.
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:13
Regular
Yah good promo.

That is all.
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:36
Regular
Lol, good promo there. Cong Man vs Reaver...it never ends :D
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's counting down to a one on one match is it? Will that be when the batteries run out?

Just kidding, good promo. The Congy feud just keeps going, the Anarchy Ironman match is going to be good and I'll have to see if I still have the title after Spun Out. :)
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Our cameras are in the former Commissioner Reaver's office. Jetster is lying back on the plush black leather sofa, and Reaver is sat by his desk, feet up on the table. There are wrapped presents scattered across the desk.

"Hey y'all." He begins as always, smirking. "Me and Jetty-Wetty over here went Christmas shopping earlier, and we had a lot of fun. Well, apart from the bit where I got hit by some mad Anarchy fan...but anyway, we decided to splash out on a few of our favourite SRW superstars, and I knew exactly what to get each of them..."

"Grandprix. We may have been on the same page recently but we have a lot of history...you're still CAW World Champion and that's good to see, you've been defending that title well...but for you this Christmas, I give you..." Reaver picks up one present and rips the paper off, revealing a..."clock."

"Yes, it's a lovely clock, don't you think? But why did I choose it...well I guess it just signifies something...y'see, you have something that I want. If it wasn't for my injured leg, I feel I could have won the CAW World Title in that Elimination Chamber...so keep looking at the clock, GP. Keep looking at, because it's counting down to a one on one match between the two of us, with the CAW World Title at stake...someday it's gonna happen, and that day is coming soon..."

Reaver (Ant) picks up another present, and unwraps it...pink fluffy handcuffs. "Oops, I wasn't supposed to be opening these...these are for the Cong Woman and me later on...erm, I wasn't sposed to say that either. But it's true...Cong Man, you're no more a man than your spouse...if she wants to see some real action, she should come over here, I could show her a thing or two with my...banana."

Reaver and Jetster laugh, this just continues the never-ending feud between Reaver (Ant) and The Cong Man!

"And don't worry Congie, soon I'll have you in the ring once again, where I'll finish you off once and for all...like I did over a year ago. But this time, there'll be no clause in the contract."

"Anyway, I have one more present, and this is for my very special friend, Anarchy (DW.) I wasn't too sure what to get you man, but strangely enough, me and Jetty found ourselves in that clock store once again..."

Reaver (Ant) unwraps a small gift, which turns out to be a stopwatch. The stopwatch says 60:00.

"I thought this was quite appropriate, y'know, with our Iron Man match coming up and all. Have you ever competed in one Anarchy? D'you know the pain, and the toil that your body will go through? It's worse than hell, man. It's scary...you think you're gonna collapse at any moment...those last few minutes can feel like hours in themselves."

Reaver (Ant) presses a button on the stopwatch, and it begins to count down. 59:59. 59:58.

"Can you stand it, Anarchy (DW)? Can you go for an hour with me, Reaver (Ant)? I guess we'll find out..."

Reaver (Ant) suddenly throws the stopwatch across the room, and it smashes into the wall... "See you at Spun Out." He sneers, before ruining his own aura by blowing some party poppers, pulling a cracker with Jetster and dancing to some cheesy Christmas music.

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.