GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dirty old Arsenal? Think again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
Arsenal second in Fair Play table

Arsenal are now second in the Premiership Fair Play table. Arsène Wenger?s side amassed 491 points in their first 14 games of the season, one behind leaders Chelsea.

Fulham are third with 481 and Manchester United fourth with 477.

The table is compiled from marks awarded by Premier League match delegates. The criteria used to calculate the table are red/yellow cards, positive play, respect towards opponents, respect towards referee and behaviour of officials.

Arsenal are also second in the Behaviour of Public Fair Play League. They have 129 points, four behind Fulham and two ahead of Charlton and Tottenham in joint third place. Points are given for the "behaviour of the public" with a maximum of 10 per match.
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The sad fact is that I don’t think there’s a single team in the Premiership that wouldn’t except a penalty when it clearly wasn’t one, just like if the opposition had a goal disallowed for off-side when in fact they were on, no team would let the Ref know this.

*Thinks back to the only time he can remember a player telling the Ref it wasn’t a penalty*

My god, I can think of one. Fowler years ago for Liverpool, the manager wasn’t a happy bunny.
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:11
Regular
No it isn't from Arsenal fans ITS THE truth so if you can't handle it then shush...
Wed 24/12/03 at 18:17
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Snipe® wrote:

positive play, respect towards opponents, respect towards
referee and behaviour of officials.

But in a table of JUST allocated red/yellow cards Arsenal would be in the relegation dogfight, we ALL know that.

The catergories mentioned in which clubs are given points for is ludricously laughable... 'positive play' ...this has absolutely sod all to do with how dirty a team is but helps Arsenal score with lots of brownie points.

Arsenal ARE dirty, its as simple as that, we all know that much and looking at a list like 'respect to opponents' is in no way gunna convince anyone of anything less than this list was devised by a consortium of Arsenal fans trying desperately to show the world how clean they really are... im amazed they didnt include a catergory titled 'plays at Highbury'
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Malcio-Clause:
*thinks back to old trafford game*
-----

You're right!

Remind me; when do/did the bans for those "Thugs" begin?

That would explain a lot!!
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"positive play"- im not certain what this means, but if its something to do with attacking, then i guess this is where we got the points. i am suprised with this though. whatevers going on seems to be good.

* i hate to say it but alot of our fans are wusses or die hards, so the fans bit is easy for us.
Tue 23/12/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's good to see that Arsenal have cleaned up their act. It was like Leeds a few seasons ago.
Tue 23/12/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Notable"
*yawns*

*thinks back to old trafford game*

I agree
Tue 23/12/03 at 17:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It makes a change.

But don't get too used to it; by the time the title run-in is upon us, they'll be up there with the worst of them, once again.
Tue 23/12/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Onw word: HOW???????!!!???!!!???!!??

THey must have been getting really annoyed by the constant fining. But then, who wouldn't? Fair play to them, though. It's always good to see people corecting faults. Especially when they're French (Well, mostly French) :).
Tue 23/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
Arsenal second in Fair Play table

Arsenal are now second in the Premiership Fair Play table. Arsène Wenger?s side amassed 491 points in their first 14 games of the season, one behind leaders Chelsea.

Fulham are third with 481 and Manchester United fourth with 477.

The table is compiled from marks awarded by Premier League match delegates. The criteria used to calculate the table are red/yellow cards, positive play, respect towards opponents, respect towards referee and behaviour of officials.

Arsenal are also second in the Behaviour of Public Fair Play League. They have 129 points, four behind Fulham and two ahead of Charlton and Tottenham in joint third place. Points are given for the "behaviour of the public" with a maximum of 10 per match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.