GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Experimental Radiohead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 01:51
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Just having a late night listen to some of the more experimental Radiohead stuff and I have to say, it's absolutely amazing. When I first heard Kid A/Amnesiac and most of Hail To The Thief, I thought it was all pretty bad and pointless, but I'm really getting into to. Songs that have caught my attention are :-

The Gloaming - Got this live recording from a gig in America and it's brilliant.
Motion Picture Soundtrack
Kid A
Backdrifts
A Punch-Up At A Wedding
Myxamatosis
Scatterbrain

Kid A (the album) goes up in my estimations every day, and the same goes for Hail. Anyway, don't really know why I bothered with this 'cause no one will care apart from the people who will say it's crap, but at the end of the day, I like it.

Time to get back to Radiohead... Ahh, Idioteque.
Tue 23/12/03 at 22:18
Regular
"we escape....."
atm motion picture soundtrack is fast becoming my fave song. But i always liked kid a and amnesiac altho it did take a good few listens at first, but if u put the hours in, the rewards are obvious.
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:37
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
> Ahh, Idioteque.

yup.
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:49
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Microchips wrote:
> Get The Bends and OK Computer, their two best albums, IMO.

I've got them and think they're both two of the best albums ever, but I was just saying that I'm starting to get into their experimental stuff a lot more these days.
Tue 23/12/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Get The Bends and OK Computer, their two best albums, IMO.
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:51
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Just having a late night listen to some of the more experimental Radiohead stuff and I have to say, it's absolutely amazing. When I first heard Kid A/Amnesiac and most of Hail To The Thief, I thought it was all pretty bad and pointless, but I'm really getting into to. Songs that have caught my attention are :-

The Gloaming - Got this live recording from a gig in America and it's brilliant.
Motion Picture Soundtrack
Kid A
Backdrifts
A Punch-Up At A Wedding
Myxamatosis
Scatterbrain

Kid A (the album) goes up in my estimations every day, and the same goes for Hail. Anyway, don't really know why I bothered with this 'cause no one will care apart from the people who will say it's crap, but at the end of the day, I like it.

Time to get back to Radiohead... Ahh, Idioteque.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.