GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turok Evolution"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/12/03 at 22:16
Regular
I just bought this game, with my money, and i actually think it is a good game, and under-rated, but thats just my opinion!

I also feel quite bad, because my brother's or brother migbht of got me it for Christmas, i think this because when i told him i have the game, he said, it's a game your renting out, right? and i said No, and he said, oh, so im not sure! :(
Tue 23/12/03 at 13:20
Regular
"Ye a know"
id say turok was alright and is under rated,sure it doesnt last long before your stuck but multiplayer isnt to bad either
Tue 23/12/03 at 13:01
Regular
Turok Evolution's alright for a bit, but before too long it starts gettign too crap to play. Especially the *shudder* flying sections.
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:50
Regular
I'm stuck on Chapter 6 at the moment, i keep dieing from all of the traps! :(
Tue 23/12/03 at 10:12
Regular
You can get Turok Evolution from a certain toy shop for £4.99 at the moment...

Think 'millions of toys all under one roof' then go to it's website
Tue 23/12/03 at 09:57
Regular
You can get Turok Evolution as a free gift from SR. But that might just be for PS2. I have it for my PS2 i spent £30 on it, its a good game but i miss that £30, rather would have waited for it to be a free gift from SR, because its not that good.
Tue 23/12/03 at 08:22
Regular
"N Stoopid Wun!"
What is Turok Evolution like? I'm getting the GC for christmas but no one thought about buying me some games to go with it! so now i'm looking for a few games that aren't too expensive but are fun to play! any suggestions? I read the Turok Evolution review and it looks great, whats your opinion?
Mon 22/12/03 at 23:32
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im currently on chapter 5 of Turok and its a very under-rated game... im loving almost every minute of it so far (almost = because it can be frustrating when youve played a level for 45 mins only to die and theres no mid level saves !!)
Mon 22/12/03 at 22:16
Regular
I just bought this game, with my money, and i actually think it is a good game, and under-rated, but thats just my opinion!

I also feel quite bad, because my brother's or brother migbht of got me it for Christmas, i think this because when i told him i have the game, he said, it's a game your renting out, right? and i said No, and he said, oh, so im not sure! :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.