GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Darkness..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/12/03 at 21:23
Regular
DIE DIE DIE!!!

That is all.
Tue 23/12/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Mav bought me The Darkness album for christmas. After hint after hint, I told him that I didn't like them much. He took it back ang bought Red Hot chillie Pepper's greatest hits, the album which I bought for him.
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Ye a know"
shame he didnt spend some of that money on quad driving lessons
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Come on face facts all Ozzy is now is a background noise. He's just an echo of someone who used to have a lot of talent but gave it all away by taking too many drugs and having too much drink. He's not half the man he was before now he is just a droanining noise that gets what it wants because he still has a lot of money.
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:49
Regular
Vice wrote:
> Changes is the shittest song ever!!!

Yep. You seen the video to it? I don't need to see any more of kelly. Ack.

plus Kelly totally blanks Ozzy out. Dammit - it's a DUET, ozzy aint meant to be a friggin' background noise.
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Vice wrote:
>
> Changes is not a bad song. Of course we're not talking about the same
> 'Changes', but I don't expect you to realise that Kelly Osbourne's
> version was a cover.

Wow, you must be, like, 25 at least to know that! How else could anyone depart such wisdom upon us?
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:46
Regular
I agree how the hell it got to number 1 i'll never know.
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Kelly and Ozzy's version of Changes is THE WORST song I have ever heard in my entire life. I don't expect everyone to agree but it is worse than Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas which is saying a lot. Even if the song was good they just can't sing!! It's just droaning noise and really bad music. End of story.
Mon 22/12/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Vice wrote:

Changes is not a bad song. Of course we're not talking about the same 'Changes', but I don't expect you to realise that Kelly Osbourne's version was a cover.
Mon 22/12/03 at 22:43
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
lol

I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear, Myst.
Mon 22/12/03 at 22:42
"The Will of D."
Well i've got the main album Permission to land, and Growing on me, so basically i have all of the songs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.