GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I get a network adaptor even if I have dial-up internet?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/12/03 at 21:10
Regular
I have Madden 2004 and i want to take it to the next level and play Madden 2004 online. I have dial-up msn internet and the store clerk sys its not recommended should i get it?
Mon 29/12/03 at 22:16
Regular
"wateva"
This is sort of changeing the subject a bit. But i have just broght the network adaptor and have contected to my modem. But when i come to test the connection when i am setting it up. it never connects can any one help me
Tue 23/12/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You can play Madden 2004 on a dial up connection but i doubt you'd find anyone to play you because the game would just be so bad due to the speed. I wouldn't play you that's for sure (no offence to you as a person just in reference to your internet connection)
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Don't know about American games, but British PS2 online games tell you the minimum speed needed on the back of the box. If Madden 2004 does and it says it needs at least 256kbps (or anything else higher than 56kbps), then you will need broadband.
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:18
Regular
"I love J-42"
Narriwband (dialup) is supported in the US.
Mon 22/12/03 at 21:29
Regular
yes i am from america thanks for the welcome i dont know i think im going to have to getbrodband thanks for the tip.
Mon 22/12/03 at 21:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
are you from america, because madden 04 only has internet in the US copy. if so, then welcome to this uk chat site. my answer is that i simply dont think you can connect with the regular dial up. it requires broadband. i may be mistaken, but the answer is set in stone, not for your choice. unless america has super quick dial up.
Mon 22/12/03 at 21:10
Regular
I have Madden 2004 and i want to take it to the next level and play Madden 2004 online. I have dial-up msn internet and the store clerk sys its not recommended should i get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.