GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paypal is stupid/I am stupid."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/12/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Teal'c"
Why can't I add any funds into my Paypal account? I try to, and it gives me a form for adding a US bank account. "I don't have a US bank account" I said out loud, "why would I? I live in the UK" I can't find a place to add British POUNDS anywhere, how rubbish.

Tell me how to get it working, people.

Also, I watched The Fifth Element last night. It's crap.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cute or funny?

Be honest.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:49
Regular
"That's right!"
Wal-Mart is richer than the whole of Canada. I find that cute.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
The first of mine would be the Windmill.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Der Nazi wrote:
"What have we British invented? Among others; TV...."

The first item in your list of Great British inventions was... the television?
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Maybe, but you have to remember that this is mostly due to America's stronger economic position due to its size, population, resources, and never getting attacked (With the exception of Pearl Harbour). If it wasn't for two world wars and Britain being so small, we could challenge America.

And we should be more nationalistic. What good things have been invented in the USA? Condensed milk. What have we British invented? Among others; TV, telephones, a police force, luxury cars, football, rugby, cricket, heavy metal and railways.

We should be more patriotic, yes, but hardly anyone can ever be @rsed. That's the problem. But we do still have our advantages.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:26
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Der Nazi wrote:
> That's what annoys me: Blatant nationalism from Americans. Even though
> £'s and €'s are far more stable...

Blatent nationalism? One of the things I hate about England is that NOT ENOUGH people are patriotic and nationalistic!

As for the Dollar being less stable - it does fluctuate more, BUT the economy of South California is greater that that of the whole UK! The country have 25% of the world's economic wealth!

Sonic
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:22
Regular
": ("
i wonder if there is any American people on this chat forum cos when i went on www.google.com i typed in "Manhunt Cheats" and it came up with loads of websites including ukcheats.com....
Sun 21/12/03 at 20:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
YESH!
Sun 21/12/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I'm going with "Nash is stupid"
Sun 21/12/03 at 20:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
hAM

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.