GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introduction To Myself..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Hi I am new,

My real name is Bubba I am an American Shrimp farmer my friend suggested this site to me and as I dont have many friends I took his word for it and joined up. I have been shrimping in the country called Atlantic for years now, it all started when I was young nipper shrimp (thats a fisherman's joke!). I made my money by catching shrimp obviously and I went on from there, you know I cant stand the smell of fresh shrimps. I kill the damned slippery things with a tac pin and a peice of wood, great day first time I nailed the shrimp. So the next time you eat shrimp think of your old pal Bubba shrimp.
Page:
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Hi I am new,

My real name is Bubba I am an American Shrimp farmer my friend suggested this site to me and as I dont have many friends I took his word for it and joined up. I have been shrimping in the country called Atlantic for years now, it all started when I was young nipper shrimp (thats a fisherman's joke!). I made my money by catching shrimp obviously and I went on from there, you know I cant stand the smell of fresh shrimps. I kill the damned slippery things with a tac pin and a peice of wood, great day first time I nailed the shrimp. So the next time you eat shrimp think of your old pal Bubba shrimp.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:32
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
nice 2 meet u shrimp!
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Nice to meet you too, you like shrimp?
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:34
Regular
Shrimp wrote:
> So the next time you eat shrimp think of your old pal Bubba shrimp.

of course, although i doubt it came from america. Plus, i dont eat shrimp, so you are perfectly safe near me.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:35
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
*Snorts with laughter*Lol you expect us to belive that.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> Shrimp wrote:
> So the next time you eat shrimp think of your old pal Bubba shrimp.
>
> of course, although i doubt it came from america. Plus, i dont eat
> shrimp, so you are perfectly safe near me.

You got me all wrong pal, I am no shrimp, I am their enermy, The Shrimp Farmer.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Teal'c"
Shrimp, I nominate you as my favourite SR member of the year.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> *Snorts with laughter*Lol you expect us to belive that.

I am gonna treat you like my shrimps... some one get me a tac pin...
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:38
"period drama"
Did you fall asleep watching Forest Gump or something?
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
J Nash wrote:
> Shrimp, I nominate you as my favourite SR member of the year.

Thanks a lot good budy, you got yourself a bucket of shrimps on the boat (another fisherman's joke)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.