GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"un-official premiership results thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 17:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
here are some of TODAYS RESULTS:

fulham 0-1 chelsea
crespo 62

bolton 1-1 arsenal
pederson 83 pires 57

blackburn 0-2 aston villa
moore 62
angel 75

charlton 0-0 newcastle

everton 3-2 leicester
howey OG 33 ferdinand 45
rooney 71 scowcroft 58
radzinski 79

These are todays results.

there are also:

wolves p-p liverpool

birmingham p-p middlesbrough

tommorow man utd take on tottenham, and on monday an improving leeds travel to the blue side of manchester. also portsmouth play southampton.

REPORTS:

fulham v chelsea

a very close game, which chelsea maginarly are the better side. despite an injured damien duff being replaced, a strike from hernen jorge crespo on 61 was a fair result.
my prediction: 0-1

bolton v arsenal

This was a fantastic clash which arsenal battled but failed to wrap up a win. bolton, who dominated the first half, went behind after a goal by robert pires, and as arsenal stepped up gear, a bolton comeback semmed unlikely. however 7 minutes left pederson scored a fantastic volley to give bolton a well deserved point. jens lehmann pushed over a ball boy in the last minute, who was a mere 2 foot 7 inches.
my prediction: 1-2

blackburn v aston villa

villa, who had just beaten chelsea in the carling cu, continued their unpredictable form this season, but in the last few match, struggling villa are back on winning form, better than about 4 years ago, when they finished 7th. they got two goals, and won fairly easiuly, largely thanks to youngster moore who grabbed the opening goal.
my prediction: 1-0

charlton o-o newcastle

a dire 2nd half, with few chances, but the first half was exceptional football. a good chance fell to graham stuart, a one-on-one which was saved by given. they also hit the bar, but shearer foiled newcastles only second half chance. this was my pick of the day, which was sure to have goals, but didnt produce.
my prediction: 2-2

everton v leicester

this was probably match of the day, as david moyes' wise half time substitutions overturned a 2-1 defeat. they won three, two, and despite this, wasnt the best of the day, as chances are few, but virtually every one was taken. everton deserved the points.
my prediction: 2-1

ALSO:

preston 5-3 burnely was my other pick of the day, this lunchtime kick off produced. a great match !!!
*BAZ'S MATCH OF THE DAY*

also rangers beat hearts 2-1 in the scottish league.

NEWS:
defoe sent off for west ham and awaits another 5 match ban.

TOMMOROW:
the east anglain derby is norwich against ipswich, this must be a great match.

my prediction:
ipswich win 2-1.

these are todays results. what do you think ???
Sat 20/12/03 at 17:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
here are some of TODAYS RESULTS:

fulham 0-1 chelsea
crespo 62

bolton 1-1 arsenal
pederson 83 pires 57

blackburn 0-2 aston villa
moore 62
angel 75

charlton 0-0 newcastle

everton 3-2 leicester
howey OG 33 ferdinand 45
rooney 71 scowcroft 58
radzinski 79

These are todays results.

there are also:

wolves p-p liverpool

birmingham p-p middlesbrough

tommorow man utd take on tottenham, and on monday an improving leeds travel to the blue side of manchester. also portsmouth play southampton.

REPORTS:

fulham v chelsea

a very close game, which chelsea maginarly are the better side. despite an injured damien duff being replaced, a strike from hernen jorge crespo on 61 was a fair result.
my prediction: 0-1

bolton v arsenal

This was a fantastic clash which arsenal battled but failed to wrap up a win. bolton, who dominated the first half, went behind after a goal by robert pires, and as arsenal stepped up gear, a bolton comeback semmed unlikely. however 7 minutes left pederson scored a fantastic volley to give bolton a well deserved point. jens lehmann pushed over a ball boy in the last minute, who was a mere 2 foot 7 inches.
my prediction: 1-2

blackburn v aston villa

villa, who had just beaten chelsea in the carling cu, continued their unpredictable form this season, but in the last few match, struggling villa are back on winning form, better than about 4 years ago, when they finished 7th. they got two goals, and won fairly easiuly, largely thanks to youngster moore who grabbed the opening goal.
my prediction: 1-0

charlton o-o newcastle

a dire 2nd half, with few chances, but the first half was exceptional football. a good chance fell to graham stuart, a one-on-one which was saved by given. they also hit the bar, but shearer foiled newcastles only second half chance. this was my pick of the day, which was sure to have goals, but didnt produce.
my prediction: 2-2

everton v leicester

this was probably match of the day, as david moyes' wise half time substitutions overturned a 2-1 defeat. they won three, two, and despite this, wasnt the best of the day, as chances are few, but virtually every one was taken. everton deserved the points.
my prediction: 2-1

ALSO:

preston 5-3 burnely was my other pick of the day, this lunchtime kick off produced. a great match !!!
*BAZ'S MATCH OF THE DAY*

also rangers beat hearts 2-1 in the scottish league.

NEWS:
defoe sent off for west ham and awaits another 5 match ban.

TOMMOROW:
the east anglain derby is norwich against ipswich, this must be a great match.

my prediction:
ipswich win 2-1.

these are todays results. what do you think ???
Sat 20/12/03 at 17:56
"LOLLERSKATES!"
feel free to point out or review any other match from today.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:21
Regular
"heh"
:o Ferdinand got two.. I was expecting us to keep it at 2-1, meh.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How the hell is it unofficial?
Sat 20/12/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Stupidity, negligence or working at Poundstretcher. :)
Sat 20/12/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Villa are looking really good now after the first away win in the Premiership this season.

After what looked like another worrying and crap season, has just got better.

Semi-finals of the Carling Cup, first Premiership away win of the season getting us out of the danger zone. With 4 wins on the bounce, a win at Leeds would put the icing on the cake.

We are 5 points away from 4th for that Champions League spot, but that would be asking too much.

Just hope we can knock Man Utd out the FA Cup
Sun 21/12/03 at 10:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
it would be nice to see one of the non-top 3 teams win the f.a. cup and carling cup, seem dominant in the league. i would like to see bolton win the cup as sam allardyce has done so much with such a limited budget, rather than waste moneyt like west brom and wolves did and are doing. as for the f.a. cup, i would like to see a division 1 side win it, i want ipswich to win it. if not, leeds are who i wanna win it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.