GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I used to work for this guy ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/12/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This bloke was my boss when I left work 5 years ago ...

"Photo charges

A 35-YEAR-OLD Kidderminster man denied a charge of having in his possession indecent photographs of children and six charges of making indecent photographs of children when he appeared before Worcester magistrates.

Anthony Hyams, of Cherry Orchard, was released on unconditional bail to return to the magistrates court on February 5 for committal proceedings."

http://www.thisiskidderminster.co.uk /worcestershire/kidderminster/news/KIDDER_NEWS_CRIME5.html
Fri 19/12/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This bloke was my boss when I left work 5 years ago ...

"Photo charges

A 35-YEAR-OLD Kidderminster man denied a charge of having in his possession indecent photographs of children and six charges of making indecent photographs of children when he appeared before Worcester magistrates.

Anthony Hyams, of Cherry Orchard, was released on unconditional bail to return to the magistrates court on February 5 for committal proceedings."

http://www.thisiskidderminster.co.uk /worcestershire/kidderminster/news/KIDDER_NEWS_CRIME5.html
Fri 19/12/03 at 14:18
Regular
Was he a nice bloke or did you suspect him cos the wallpaper on his PC was a bit dodgy?
Fri 19/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
GT3 King wrote:
> Was he a nice bloke or did you suspect him cos the wallpaper on his PC
> was a bit dodgy?

As a boss he was great - he got me a decent raise each year and made sure I got paid for any overtime I did. As a bloke he was a complete a-hole.

He had a picture of Britney Spears as his wallpaper.
Fri 19/12/03 at 16:10
Regular
heh - the original post is mis-shapen
Fri 19/12/03 at 16:19
Regular
This is kiddiminster: the last bastion of the truth
Fri 19/12/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ashley wrote:
> This is kiddiminster: the last bastion of the truth

It was in the local paper and on the local news.
Fri 19/12/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
And it's Kidd-er-minster, not Kidd-i-minster.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.