GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funk Sake!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/12/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Two times, two funking times, yeh thats right two gundamn funking times has Shogun Total funking useless War just decided to close of its own accord with out any funking warning, just disappears. What the hell casues this? Anyone? Funk sake I am so funking annoyed...
*sigh*
Fri 19/12/03 at 21:16
"Metal Head"
I feel your pain dude I feel your pain.
Fri 19/12/03 at 18:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, but in comparison to other systems, the security is much, much tighter.
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:47
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> And if you have XP, you very probably won't have a virus.

Why not? It's still possible to get a virus in XP.
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And if you have XP, you very probably won't have a virus.
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
RoJ wrote:
> Yes, I do have XP.

That's the reason. Games aren't programmed to work with XP.

Happens all the time with the games I play. Nothing you can do to prevent it other than try and keep a minimum number of other windows open at the same time you're playing.

You'll just have to get used to it like I did. It's very frustrating, especially after playing 4 weeks of Champ Manager, for the game to suddenly close down on you. This is the reason I've stopped playing it.
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
Funk!
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:24
Regular
Quickest thing to do would be to get hold of Norton Antivirus and scan the Shogun folder. If nothing there, then scan the entire computer.

You may not even have a virus. It's just a possibility.
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:22
Regular
I used AVP Antivirus to spot the virus, but it was crap and couldn't repair the infected files without deleting them.

I then used Norton Antivirus 2004 which fixed everything. Also turn System Restore off, otherwise your computer may revert back to it's infected state.
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yes, I do have XP. How do I find out if I have a virus?
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:00
Regular
Do you have XP? You may have a virus that keeps closing programs. I did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.