GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peter Pan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/12/03 at 10:59
Regular
"cachoo"
One of my favourite childhood classics has now been made. :s
Little worrying because you wonder whether it'll get ruined.
Anybody seen Hook? Maybe they should've called that Peter Pan so no other film can ruin it! That was excellent!

But the trailer does look suprisingly good. Not many familiar faces though.
It's bound to be better screen-wise. Look at what they can do now with special effects compared to 6 years ago! They can 'really' fly!

Anybody looking forward to this??

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/peter_pan/

Funny how they used Coldplay's Clocks in the trailer, suits it too!
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:59
Regular
"cachoo"
One of my favourite childhood classics has now been made. :s
Little worrying because you wonder whether it'll get ruined.
Anybody seen Hook? Maybe they should've called that Peter Pan so no other film can ruin it! That was excellent!

But the trailer does look suprisingly good. Not many familiar faces though.
It's bound to be better screen-wise. Look at what they can do now with special effects compared to 6 years ago! They can 'really' fly!

Anybody looking forward to this??

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/peter_pan/

Funny how they used Coldplay's Clocks in the trailer, suits it too!
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:00
Regular
"cachoo"
That trailer makes the shivers start. Whether it's Clocks just starting or the 'Never' word. *shiver*
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I'm sorry but that film trailer creeps me out for some reason. I don't know why, its just unnerving......
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:06
Regular
"cachoo"
Is that a bad thing?! :p

You can see how they've included almost everything in the trailer they did with the Disney film. Although, I don't remember them flying in space..
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
And the "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" wire work looks strangely out of place.

I’ve never been a fan of the original story, but it looks as if it could be a good adaptation, and certainly good kids Christmas fare above the “Elf” offering.
Sat 20/12/03 at 10:48
"possibly impossible"
They couldn't call 'Hook' 'Peter Pan' because it isn't, I mean it's set after the whole original story and is written by someone completely different. It was entertaining, in a twee Disney way though.

The original book was darker and this film looks like it will follow suit, It has me intriged already, but I'll wait for it to come out on DVD before I see it.
Sat 20/12/03 at 12:11
Regular
"not dead"
The trailer left me thinking that it would suck.

Probably because of 'Clocks' though, I can't stand Coldplay, far too dull for me.

Also, I don't like the story, but that's because I don't like the name 'Wendy', and the very concept of a boy that never grew up isn't something that appeals.

But it doesn't have Robin Williams in, so that's one distinct advantage.
Sat 20/12/03 at 14:04
Regular
No no no no NO!
Hook totally licked balls. So will this rehash Christmas cash-in. The only true Peter Pan movie is Disney's version.

Grrr
Sat 20/12/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*raises hook hand into the air* BRING ME PETER PAN!
Sat 20/12/03 at 19:29
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Saw the trailer yesterday and I just want to know where the hell his hat is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.