GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"top 20 teams since 1986, from fifa stats."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 18:56
"LOLLERSKATES!"
the boffs of the cambidge sports came up with this RIDICULOUS list of stats of the most succesful teams of the last 17 years (since 1990). what is this, celtic above man utd and arsenal, rubbish. its coz the scottish league is so easy and they can be very succesful.
1. ac milan
2. real madrid
3. celtic
4. santos
5. juventus
6. boca juniors
7. feyenoord
8. arsenal
9. man utd
10. ajax
11. barcelona
12. roma
13. chelsea
14. galatasery
15. leeds
16. olympiakos
17. liverpool
18. inter
19. psv eidhoven
20. bayern munich

becoz it is based on points won, the two dominate scottish teams are bound to be high. suprised rangers arent higher. these are official stats from fifa and arent wrong by the way:

21. monaco
22. everton
23. rangers.

interesting........
Sat 20/12/03 at 14:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i do agree with all your criticisms, as i think this is a stupid list. it was done by csmbridge university, based on purely most wins, most draws, and most losses. river plate came 31st and palmerias where a dreadful 152nd. based on most sucess, over the last 100 years, (dont forget this list was only since 1987), real madrid, ac milan, and liverpool, would probably occupy the top 3. man utd closely behind them.
Sat 20/12/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Real madrid should be first. Theyve won the cup 9 times. Real Madrid is the best!!!!
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:54
Regular
that is true, i would be very hard to distinguish between the top 4.

Man utd have had huge league success in a top league an a relatively high sustained european success (shown by the fact that gary neville has the most Champs league caps around) Showing how many rounds of the comp they have played. And a champs league win

AC Have had a good level of league success and excellent champs league history

Real Very good league performance and dominance of the last 6 or 7 years and have undeniably the best playing squad ever.

Juve Very successful in the mid 90's and still a potent force now. Good performance in both europe and the league.
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:47
Regular
Milan have won the Europeon cup 4 times in the period of these stats and been runners up twice. No other team has matched that.
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And AC Milan really shouldn't be top. Real Madrid, Man United and Juventus have all been more successful and are simply better teams, in my opinion.
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
baz bling bling $$$ wrote:
> the boffs of the cambidge sports came up with this RIDICULOUS list of
> stats of the most succesful teams of the last 17 years (since 1990).

So it's the year 2007, is it? Idiot.

> what is this, celtic above man utd and arsenal, rubbish. its coz the
> scottish league is so easy and they can be very succesful.

Erm. Yeah. And how many different teams have won the Premiership since it started, you tart?
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You're right, Ashley. I suppose it's because some leagues and competitions are easier to win than others, for example the Scottish FA cup.
Thu 18/12/03 at 22:10
Regular
it was statistic based, most things can be proven using stats.

In reality the top 3 is probably:

real
Man u
AC/juve
Thu 18/12/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This was written at a University, so the people did this will no f**k all about the competition side of football.

They'll know a load about tactics, gameplay, and technical stuff but they know jack otherwise. It's a mockery.
Thu 18/12/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
What a load of rubbish.

Palmerias and River Plater are better than Celtic and are not even on the list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.