GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Carling Cup Semi-Finals"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Bolton Vs Aston Villa
Arsenal Vs Middlesbrough

The season is starting to look a little more exciting for us Villains now. Beating Wolves 3-2, and then knocking Chelsea out of the Carling Cup was great.

A win at Blackburn and Leeds would see our away form look a little better and see us climb away from the drop.

You might say the Carling Cup is rubbish, but so what. It's still a cup that Villa would love to win and boost the morale. We could finally get back into Europe and gain some money.

Bolton are looking good at the moment, but I'm positive we'll be in Cardiff.

I'm hoping Arsenal can do Middlesbrough to make the final a little more exciting. Arsenal are probably the favourites, but it would be great to win the Carling Cup and make it to Europe.
Sat 20/12/03 at 01:11
"High polygon count"
Silvinho is a great player. Arsenal should never have sold him.
Fri 19/12/03 at 23:24
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
Silvinho

Just realised he plays for Celta these days. Hope he finds the Arsenal net in the champs league!
Fri 19/12/03 at 21:21
Regular
"what do i know"
Shouldn't it be Bolton v Sunderland ?. Gav scored the winning goal and Tommo saved them more than once.
Fri 19/12/03 at 20:37
Regular
Your so funny............
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, I can't see Middlebrough coming up with any `miracles´ to knock Arsénal out and steal their place in the final! They were lucky-enough to have "scraped" past Spurs in the last round - and I'm sure Arséne Wenger will throw in another first-teamer or two, just for security.

...Unless he plays his Brazillians, of course!
Edu and Silvinho BOTH scored own goals against the 'Boro a few years back; and we all know Gilberto Silva's no "Superstar"! ;D

As for the Villa-Bolton game, that's a tough one to call.
Villa did look rather good against Chelsea in the quarter's, but so did Bolton in the league recently - and they've also been on good-form, in general. But a result like that, against "Chelski", could really help to lift the spirits of the Villa team - and they've always seemed `up for it´ in the League Cup this season, anyway.

Either way, it seems the trophy is going to the L'Highbury this season - whether Jeremie Aliadiare plays or not. :(
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I see Bolton taking the cup.
Thu 18/12/03 at 21:08
Regular
Bolton vs. Wycombe
Arsenal vs. Middlesborough

That's what it SHOULD be. Remember, you cheated us out of the cup. Well, a place in the next round. We could be the team that knocked Chelsea ou,t but noooo, you cheated so we never made it.
Thu 18/12/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ARSEnal vs Villa final. That is all.
Thu 18/12/03 at 19:07
Regular
"heh"
Heh, Bolton with knock Villa out the Carling Cup as they're on form at the moment.
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Bolton Vs Aston Villa
Arsenal Vs Middlesbrough

The season is starting to look a little more exciting for us Villains now. Beating Wolves 3-2, and then knocking Chelsea out of the Carling Cup was great.

A win at Blackburn and Leeds would see our away form look a little better and see us climb away from the drop.

You might say the Carling Cup is rubbish, but so what. It's still a cup that Villa would love to win and boost the morale. We could finally get back into Europe and gain some money.

Bolton are looking good at the moment, but I'm positive we'll be in Cardiff.

I'm hoping Arsenal can do Middlesbrough to make the final a little more exciting. Arsenal are probably the favourites, but it would be great to win the Carling Cup and make it to Europe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.