GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"got HALO today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 18:20
"Metal Head"
I know most of you are saying but I couldn't really care. I know I should post this in the Pc Forum but hardly anyone is there. This game rocks and Could anyone tell me where I could join a Halo clan thanX.
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
phi11ip wrote:
> I came second thoough, only because I actually went for the flag and
> got it twice...

So when you say people run off, you mean YOU run off.
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:46
Regular
clan this clan that
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just been playing it now. The only good thing with clans is that you know the people and they know how to work as a team.

Playing a capture the flag type game just now. I've just quit. The idea was that you have 3 minutes to take a flag from your base to your opponents, you take turns, attack and defend.

If you work as a team you're solid, you attack all at once and you'll do it fine, unfortunatly everyone goes off by themselves! When you're supposed to defend, everyone still runs off and goes everywhere leaving 2 people to defend against 8...

Sounds fun...

I came second thoough, only because I actually went for the flag and got it twice...
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Clans are what's wrong with the world today.
>
> just look at the Ku Klux Klan ....

I thought it was the Klu Klux Klan...shows what I know.
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:31
Regular
Clans are good fun.. more than most public games.
Thu 18/12/03 at 20:48
Regular
Clans are what's wrong with the world today.

just look at the Ku Klux Klan ....
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Clans = whats the point?
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Clans are pathetic.

Just play online capture the flag. It's great, you don't need no crappy clans...
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:20
"Metal Head"
I know most of you are saying but I couldn't really care. I know I should post this in the Pc Forum but hardly anyone is there. This game rocks and Could anyone tell me where I could join a Halo clan thanX.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.