GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I m at it again..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/12/03 at 02:20
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yes laydees and genteel men as xmas approaches Im finding myself constantly lured to the pleasure drink by friends and work collegues...

So far very good but i did end up chatting one of the fitter girls from work, she seemed willing and all but she got a badass boyfriend.

I know its gonna happen before next year betwen me and her... is it worth it?? fook!!
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yes laydees and genteel men as xmas approaches Im finding myself constantly lured to the pleasure drink by friends and work collegues...

So far very good but i did end up chatting one of the fitter girls from work, she seemed willing and all but she got a badass boyfriend.

I know its gonna happen before next year betwen me and her... is it worth it?? fook!!
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
D'oh what was the point of posting this??
Wed 17/12/03 at 02:21
Work out more and get ready to kick his ass. Fook indeed!
Wed 17/12/03 at 02:27
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Icky you're a bad influence.. :-)

Basically the guy will kick my butt from here to Timbuktu to India etc...(you get the general point)... Hes BIG

ah sod it...

I went to Chicago rock earlier, they gave me a Chicago rock balloon.It burst. I spent about an hour in my semi pished state begging them to give me a replacement balloon.

I feel stupid.

Damn!! and to think my friend was encouraging me...
Wed 17/12/03 at 02:42
Regular
"relocated"
This seems entirely reasonable. If he kicks you in then he is just a bad loser.
Wed 17/12/03 at 18:05
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
how do u know its going to happen...and tell her to dump him!
Wed 17/12/03 at 18:35
Regular
a man is only as strong a single joint or artery in his body. If you can put severe pressure on either, they'll be either in so much pain they'll give up, or they'll pass out, after which time you can set upon them with a snooker ball in a sock.

I KID!

don't do it matey, wait til she's dumped him, or if you really like her and suspect she feels the same, tell her to get rid.
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If you can win her go for it. So what if he's 'big and bad', doesn't mean you can't beat him.
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Notable"
do her. And slap the boyfriend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.