GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Motorola V300 instead of the Nokia N-Gage?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/12/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I want to trade in/sell my Nokia N-Gage and buy the Motorola V300. The Motorola V300 is only £159.99 from The Link, has a built in camera and is a flip phone WOO HOO Flip phones rock lol. Unfortunately a straight trade in to The Link or whatever only gets me £10 off...woo hoo. I really want to at least get £100 off. Do you know off anywhere that will give me at least £100 for it? I am considering getting a mate to try and sell it on E-Bay for me. Then I only have to spend £60 on it and I get £50 a month anyway. Not to mention christmas yay!:D Anyway two questions.

1) Do you think this is a good swap?

2) Do you know where I can get at least £100 for it thanks:D
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I want to trade in/sell my Nokia N-Gage and buy the Motorola V300. The Motorola V300 is only £159.99 from The Link, has a built in camera and is a flip phone WOO HOO Flip phones rock lol. Unfortunately a straight trade in to The Link or whatever only gets me £10 off...woo hoo. I really want to at least get £100 off. Do you know off anywhere that will give me at least £100 for it? I am considering getting a mate to try and sell it on E-Bay for me. Then I only have to spend £60 on it and I get £50 a month anyway. Not to mention christmas yay!:D Anyway two questions.

1) Do you think this is a good swap?

2) Do you know where I can get at least £100 for it thanks:D
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:49
Regular
Sell the N-Gage sim free. You *should* get more than £100 for it.

And definately get the Motorola. The new V series is their best yet and have actually got me interested in Motorolas again.
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:50
Regular
And £10 off?!?

Stay away from The Link. They are really bad. Worse than Phones4U.
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got myself a V525 today and its nice. Not really into all the camera, games nonsense just needed a new phone and got a good deal with vodafone.

Try sell the N-Gage sim free on e-bay.
I was going to get the V300 originally but nowhere had them in stock at the time and I gave up waiting.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Right, I'm going to do that then. I'll get my friend to sell it for me and when he finds a buyer i'll give him the phone, he can give me the money and I'll buy the mobile. Out of interest though i saw the Motorola V500 on Pay As You Go at Phones4U for only £159.99. The same as the V300. What is the difference between the two if any? The look exactly the same to me:S
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
if you go on www.gsmarena.com you can compare phones etc.

How often do you use your phone and how much do you roughly spend a month on calls messages etc?
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I use my phone maybe 2 times a week for calls and 4 times for texts. Not much at all. That's why I always get my mobiles on Pay As You Go. I just really like the idea of a digi-cam though. I was going to just buy a digicam for £150 but if I can get a cool looking new phone with a digi-cam for the same price I might as well. The N-Gage is so ugly **vomits**
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hahahahahah. N-Gage.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:49
Regular
Is this your 6th phone this year or something? And what about all the effort you made to get the N-Gage?
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I didn't put that much effort in to getting the N-Gage. I won it in a competition at a games festival that I got into for free for an entire week while I was working just across the street in the summer heh. Anyway I've only had the Motorola V50, Nokia 8310 and the N-Gage this year and I'll be getting this next year if at all so technically that doesn't count:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.