GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Oooh! We Love you, `Sven´!!""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/12/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Incase you haven't heard the news, it seems everyone's [but mine!!] favourtite England manager is going to give some kind of evidence FOR Rio Ferdinand AGAINST the FA in his this long-time-coming "End" to all this "Missed Drugs Test" business, later this week.

"Oooh! We Love you `Sven´!!"

That's all I can think about, every-time I hear this story!
And, if you ask me, it's the only reason he's doing it - to improve his reputation amongst the idiots among us as some kind of Swedish "Superhero", yet again! :P

If he "saves" Rio Ferdinand - `everyone's´ favourite England defender - from a long-term suspension, we're all supposed to Love him and Worship the ground he works on, or something.... Well, not me!! [Alright!! You knew I was going to say that last bit!]

What great timing though...! Only a fortnight after he "dithered" over the offer of an extension of his current-deal with England, to prove his "commitment" to us; when suspisions were arising - and now he has the chance to make himself look very good again!

...And it makes me sick!! :@

Not only is he doing this to try and convince us all again that he is as great as he'd like us all to think, but he's going-back on something he said only a few weeks ago - which, I take, you had all forgotten about...

Now, correct me if I'm, wrong, but was it not the same Sven-Goran Eriksson who publically agreed with FIFA President Sepp Blatter and his opinions on how Rio Ferdinand should NOT be playing while this case remains un-solved, still? I think you'll find it was!
And yet, while he can critsize him throughout the media in one-week; he can still come back several-later and try to 'defend' this very same player, like he's some kind of `God´ or something....

Who exactly does he think he is?!!
Bigger than David Beckham???

And by going against the FA in this big-situation for the whole of Sport, in general, he is also surely jeopardising any chances of him getting that offer the `Idiotz´ all seem to think he will sign, before he leaves with England's departure from Portugal, next-Summer.

This is, really, all-too-perfect, for him!!
While the Mark Palios and co. are certainly to-blame for all the 'chaos' this case has caused, Eriksson now has the chance to leave for Chelsea as he intends to, when he wants to, as a `Hero´ (for defending Rio Ferdinand), as the FA again look guilty for him doing so (since they will be unlikely to offer him a new deal if he goes against them, after all they've 'done' for him, and how much they still think about themselves).

Please! Don't be like everyone else! If he does managed to "save" Rio Ferdinand then there are bound to be other reasons behind it. He is a very clever man, yes... But he's only "using" our national-side as a quick re-boost back into the spot-lights of World Football; from which he fell, towards the end of his time with Lazio!

Don't be a fool! Open your eyes and see the truth behind him!!
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Incase you haven't heard the news, it seems everyone's [but mine!!] favourtite England manager is going to give some kind of evidence FOR Rio Ferdinand AGAINST the FA in his this long-time-coming "End" to all this "Missed Drugs Test" business, later this week.

"Oooh! We Love you `Sven´!!"

That's all I can think about, every-time I hear this story!
And, if you ask me, it's the only reason he's doing it - to improve his reputation amongst the idiots among us as some kind of Swedish "Superhero", yet again! :P

If he "saves" Rio Ferdinand - `everyone's´ favourite England defender - from a long-term suspension, we're all supposed to Love him and Worship the ground he works on, or something.... Well, not me!! [Alright!! You knew I was going to say that last bit!]

What great timing though...! Only a fortnight after he "dithered" over the offer of an extension of his current-deal with England, to prove his "commitment" to us; when suspisions were arising - and now he has the chance to make himself look very good again!

...And it makes me sick!! :@

Not only is he doing this to try and convince us all again that he is as great as he'd like us all to think, but he's going-back on something he said only a few weeks ago - which, I take, you had all forgotten about...

Now, correct me if I'm, wrong, but was it not the same Sven-Goran Eriksson who publically agreed with FIFA President Sepp Blatter and his opinions on how Rio Ferdinand should NOT be playing while this case remains un-solved, still? I think you'll find it was!
And yet, while he can critsize him throughout the media in one-week; he can still come back several-later and try to 'defend' this very same player, like he's some kind of `God´ or something....

Who exactly does he think he is?!!
Bigger than David Beckham???

And by going against the FA in this big-situation for the whole of Sport, in general, he is also surely jeopardising any chances of him getting that offer the `Idiotz´ all seem to think he will sign, before he leaves with England's departure from Portugal, next-Summer.

This is, really, all-too-perfect, for him!!
While the Mark Palios and co. are certainly to-blame for all the 'chaos' this case has caused, Eriksson now has the chance to leave for Chelsea as he intends to, when he wants to, as a `Hero´ (for defending Rio Ferdinand), as the FA again look guilty for him doing so (since they will be unlikely to offer him a new deal if he goes against them, after all they've 'done' for him, and how much they still think about themselves).

Please! Don't be like everyone else! If he does managed to "save" Rio Ferdinand then there are bound to be other reasons behind it. He is a very clever man, yes... But he's only "using" our national-side as a quick re-boost back into the spot-lights of World Football; from which he fell, towards the end of his time with Lazio!

Don't be a fool! Open your eyes and see the truth behind him!!
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:48
"Darkness, always"
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Personally I think the fact that the drugs testers told Ferdinand he was too late to take the test, almost half an hour before they left the training ground should be enough to "save" him.

And Sven is doing a great job as manager.
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:49
"Darkness, always"
And to clarify Sven's position, he agreed with Blatter that the case was taking far too long, and he agreed with Blatter that Rio deserved to be banned 'should he be found guilty'. He's also in favour of some compulsory ban to be introduced for missing a drug's test.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'd say a compulsary ban should be 3 months. Enough time to go to rehab if they HAVE been on 'de wicked weed or whatever.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:40
"Darkness, always"
A 3 month ban for DELIBERATELY missing a test, sure.
Tue 16/12/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, for accidentaly doing it. For deliberate dodging, depending on what they took, up to 2 years. By depending on what they took, I mean ranging from around 6 months for cannabis to 2 years for big amphetamines or crack.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Sven is a doing alright as England manager, and we probably have a good chance of winning the Euro 2004 and the World Cup with him, but I'm not keen on the fact that he's NOT English.

I thought the whole idea of having clubs, was for players from different countries to join each other to play together. You may aswell have a Swedish player playing for England if we are allowed to have a Swedish manager.

Anyways, I think Ferdinand deserves what he gets for missing a drugs test. There is no way on Earth you would forget unless you were guilty in the first place.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:39
"Darkness, always"
So, assuming Ferdinand's case is true, and he missed the test due to having other things pressing on his mind, remembered and called the testers to re-arrange the test ASAP, only for the testers to say "it's too late", despite hanging around for the next half hour, he should be automatically banned for three months?

That's... harsh.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think the FA should be reprimanded by FIFA more than anything; this could easily have been dealt with months ago. But no, once again, the FA can't sort something out when they've got their heads stuck their arzes, and it's left to drag on and build momentum into something which it quite clearly, is not.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
He may of phoned and he may be telling the truth, or maybe he did it on purpose because he knew he WAS gulity and was hoping something like this would happen.

He should of been able to take the test ASAP though.

The fact that he was seen hanging around with someone who has been guilty of taking and dealing drugs a week before makes him look guilty.

I'm not sure what to think, but he looks more guilty than innocent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.