GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you ready children?....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 22:19
Regular
When the snowman brings the snow
Well he just might like to know
He's put a great big smile on somebody's fa.....TIMMARGH!!!

Feeling quite Christmassy now.

Good ol' Roy Wood and Wizzard.

Don't want to know what you're getting for Christmas cos most of you are big fat liars, and will most likely be just getting a Smash n Roar Hulk figure...or a Swan Lake Barbie if you're SHEEPY.

I wanna know what you're DOING for Christmas. Spending it at home with the parents?
Getting drunk on cheap Gin with Kenny G?
Sleeping?
Working?

Engine engine number 9 on the New York transit line if my train goes off the track pick it up pick it up PICK IT UP!!
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:19
Regular
When the snowman brings the snow
Well he just might like to know
He's put a great big smile on somebody's fa.....TIMMARGH!!!

Feeling quite Christmassy now.

Good ol' Roy Wood and Wizzard.

Don't want to know what you're getting for Christmas cos most of you are big fat liars, and will most likely be just getting a Smash n Roar Hulk figure...or a Swan Lake Barbie if you're SHEEPY.

I wanna know what you're DOING for Christmas. Spending it at home with the parents?
Getting drunk on cheap Gin with Kenny G?
Sleeping?
Working?

Engine engine number 9 on the New York transit line if my train goes off the track pick it up pick it up PICK IT UP!!
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Are you ready children?.....

the last words on Micheal Jackson...
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ooh, controversial Tribbers.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
TIMMARGH!!

My Christmas will be spent mostly with the missus and her family - this is usually not too bad but this year will be difficult as the one guy who was everyone's favourite, the one who was always smiling and helping out, died in July. I cried when the missus' sister said she'd asked his widow if she minded us making a toast to him over Christmas dinner - Christ knows what it'll be like on the 25th ...

On a lighter note, I'll be seeing *my* family on the 26th - my one brother will be in America with his girlfriend, my other brother will be slagging off his ex-missus whilst trying to control their daughter and no doubt my mum will be her usually tactful self and say several thing "in jest" about the missus' family.

Oh, joy ...
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Will go out on Christmas eve
Christmas day will be spent here with family for dinner then go to girlfriends family later at night. Just a quiet time but usually a good laugh.

Most places around here charge stupid entry fees to get in to celebrate and the drink prices go up too. Also me not being well for a while means I'll be taking things easier too.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'll be at my parents, parents for christmas. It's allright for the gifts but my grandad just has too many stories which he repeats every christmas. I can always find errors in his logiv when he tells me the morals of the story but if I point them out he justs tells me another story about how he had such a hard life during the bloody war and I should respect my elders **shudders**. The rest of my family are ok though. I can't wait till I'm at uni though. Not coming home for christmas I'll be going out for a booze up woo lol:D I'm going to drink more than an alcoholic at a wedding! yeeeeha :D
Tue 16/12/03 at 02:32
"High polygon count"
Mystique wrote:
> Feeling quite Christmassy now.

I hope that white stuff in your hair is snow...

Will you kiss me under the mistletoe? Or does that depend where I hang it...?
Tue 16/12/03 at 08:48
Regular
bah frikkin humbug
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My christmas will be spent with my partner and son, i will be visiting my family too
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My Christmas is spent at home with my family and my dads mum, however she died today, so i don't think this christmas is going to be very happy! As for new year-still planning that!

Take Care
xx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.