GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Brainteaser"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 18:04
Regular
": ("
I have also got Medal of Honour Allied Assalt and i could install it on the pc but when i tried o load t up the MOHH console thingy came up saying something about OPENGL, what in saddam hussien's name is his!
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:04
Regular
I have also got Medal of Honour Allied Assalt and i could install it on the pc but when i tried o load t up the MOHH console thingy came up saying something about OPENGL, what in saddam hussien's name is his!
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
www.google.com
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:07
Regular
what about www.google.com?
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:08
Could of just asked in my post.

But, try getting another coppy of the game, sounds like there is a file missing.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:14
Regular
If it means i have to get another copy of the game forget about it cos i aint spending £30 again, might as well get the PS2 copy of MOHH rising moon.
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, for God sakes.

Ignore these idiots.

Let me guess. You've got a fairly crap graphics card that doesn't support OpenGL.
It should work on Windows 98 if you've a fairly decent-ish card.
If you've only got XP, then you're screwed.
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
it is plain obvious
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:00
Regular
"lets go back"
i had this problem ages ago with wolfenstein. I fiddled about with the graphics card settings until it worked. Didnr have a clue what i was doing tho.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:01
Regular
hey, your exactly right!
If you know alot about pcs i will give you the name of my pc and you can check it out if you want, i think it might be because i have flat screen pc and its all built in the screen.
And yes i have got Windows XP.
AND yes your right, IM SCREWED!

Although i have got a laptop which it works on and my laptop is XP but i hate using this stupid built in mouse.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You talkin' a me?

What kind of graphics card do you have?
If you're not sure, go to Start > Run > Type 'dxdiag', and go to the Display tab.
It'll have it's name there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.