GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Cop Killer"
Waaahhhooo New Yrs Eve soon wats every1 gonna b up 2? should be a good one this year i hope
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Cop Killer"
Waaahhhooo New Yrs Eve soon wats every1 gonna b up 2? should be a good one this year i hope
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
im gonna go owt an ged todaly pished coz im wick me!1111111111
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Not a Jew"
New Years Eve is crap.

"Woo, a new year! Wow! This is so exciting, I am just getting older and feebler, and no doubt I will make some stupid resoulution I will fail to keep. Oh well, there is always next year!! Wooo!!!

Plus the TV selection is also feeble.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I've never understood just what everyone is celebrating on New Year's Eve. -
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Cop Killer"
i no lol i was just bored and thought id c if ne1 was doin nefing gd i fink they're well boring nufing gd
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
If someone could kindly do me a translation of that last message it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:04
Regular
"relocated"
Brainspiller wrote:
> i no lol i was just bored and thought id c if ne1 was doin nefing gd i
> fink they're well boring nufing gd

Surely it took more effort to write like that than using the normal way?

Anyway, I'm going to Dublin. I like New Year much better than Christmas because I always see a bunch of people I haven't seen for ages. Except that this year I won't because I'm going to Dublin.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:25
Regular
"\\"
For the past 3 years since 2000, i've gone to my uncles for a themed party... Not sure about this year though, but the past 3 have been rather good fun.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
This boy is a pr*ck on the forums and a pr*ck in real life so can we either ignore him or ban him?

Thankyou.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Cop Killer"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> This boy is a pr*ck on the forums and a pr*ck in real life so can we
> either ignore him or ban him?
>
>
> Thankyou.

lol but u aint got nufing 2 ban me 4

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.