GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Cop Killer"
Waaahhhooo New Yrs Eve soon wats every1 gonna b up 2? should be a good one this year i hope
Wed 17/12/03 at 22:01
"Mimmargh!"
I shall take my own life. Or at the very least take someone elses.

In GTA VC.

If I can get it installed.
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Brainspiller wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> This boy is a pr*ck on the forums and a pr*ck in real life so can we
> either ignore him or ban him?
>
>
> Thankyou.
>
> lol but u aint got nufing 2 ban me 4

Apart from the 4 or so stories you copied and pasted onto the forums, just so you could get your word count up to over 10,000.
Wed 17/12/03 at 12:49
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> New Years Eve is a total waste of time, it always ends up being a
> total non-event. Over priced booze, stupidly inflated prices on club
> entrance, ugly girls trying to suck face, complete c--ts wishing you
> a happy New Year and they're not even sure why. It S-U-C-K-S.
>
> So this year I intend on staying in and watching TV.

Amen to that, New years Eve does suck and I say im gonna stay in, only happens though if I have to look after my sister otherwise I will be forced to go out probably to my mates house again, good luck though.
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
attending a regulation New Years "party" that will end in regulation disappointment, watching everyone else pair up for midnight... HURRAH! :)
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:02
I don't think ill be doing much this year, just got a few family mates comming down from London, we will probably take them to our mates party.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:29
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
It's my 18th B day this new years eve.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> So this year I intend on staying in and watching TV.

I push for this option every year and every year I lose and end up in the local pub.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Me and my girlfriend are going to a restaurant with her sister and brother in law.
25 quid set meal, tables booked all night. Might be ok.

Last year I was at a house party which I was house sharing. Good, but after 12.30am it was a case of “yes, yes, go already willya” when the place was still packed.

Year before, Local rough pub, where a couple of friends that really didn’t get on with other mates of mine that turned up and we had to leave. Back to their house, only four people. Still got hammered though.

Year before, Newcastle town centre. Never, never again. Packed, waited 3/4 hour to get in, had to buy pints two at a time as it took 20 minutes to get served at the bar.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:09
Regular
New Years Eve is a total waste of time, it always ends up being a total non-event. Over priced booze, stupidly inflated prices on club entrance, ugly girls trying to suck face, complete c--ts wishing you a happy New Year and they're not even sure why. It S-U-C-K-S.

So this year I intend on staying in and watching TV.
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:48
Regular
> Last year i spent new years at home cos my family was going to *some*
> crap party at some boring family friends house.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.