GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Honda Civic Type-R"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 07:46
Regular
Can anyone tell me what the insurance group is on these cars?

I'm seriously interested in getting one after Xmas but, as usual, the insurance may cripple me.

Thanks
Wed 17/12/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My Mum's got a Civic, and I can safely say that it is uncomfortable, cheaply made and has too many plastic fittings. Then again, that is compared to my Dad's new Merc E220 estate... :D
Wed 17/12/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
X-plozive wrote:
> Hondas I mean:D

You meant to say "Hondas are gayness" ?

So, how old are you and how many Honda's have you driven in your lifetime?
Wed 17/12/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Booooom"
Hondas I mean:D
Tue 16/12/03 at 09:37
Regular
Nah, I ain't rich! I wish I was though!

I recently started a new job which (after working out all the finances) should mean I can afford something nice like a Civic Type R. Hopefully mid 2004 I'll be moving into another, better paid job which will make it all a lot easier for me.

The more I look into it though, the more unlikely it seems for me to end up owning one :(

Group 17 insurance, D band VED, 2.0 engine (my current is a 1.8 which is costing a fair bit in petrol because of the distance of my job), the 'optional' extras which must be purchased etc etc.
Tue 16/12/03 at 08:45
Regular
heh heh, and you must be rich or something Bullett - "I might get one after christmas".

Why not get two in case one breaks?

;D

I KID!
Tue 16/12/03 at 07:40
Regular
X-plozive wrote:
> Hindas are gayness:)

Good job I'm not after a Hinda then ;P

And yes, Lancers are the canine's love plums, but they're far too expensive for me - as is the insurance!

If I had my way, I'd get an NSX, Skyline or Evo.
Tue 16/12/03 at 07:21
Regular
"Booooom"
Lancers Are fooking machine and so are Mirages, pffft Hindas are gayness:)
Tue 16/12/03 at 02:03
Regular
Bloody hell them honda engines are good.

0-60 in under 7 seconds and still does 32MPG

Although i'm going for a diesel as my next car. Corsa SRi 1.7CDTi. Does 56MPG and 0-60 in 10.5 seconds. Which slightly beats the Civic equivilent.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ho ho.

No, really.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Now you're with Saga though, aren't you Tim?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.