GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why has no one done the Saddam story yet ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 22:15
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
For those who are a little slow, Saddam HAS been caught and it's apparently definately him (but it's prolly all faked to get George Bush elected again)

And for those of you that did know, do you think this is a good thing or is it just going to cause more problems.

I PERSONALLY think it's gonna cause more problems i.e terrorists hijacking a jumbo jet with 600 people and then saying they have to release Saddam.

What you'll think ?
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:46
Regular
": ("
This question has nothin to do with saddam but as you can see i am a newbie and i wanted to know what all this WORLDS LONGEST THREAD stuff is, please tell me, its killing me.I thought people who post messages are not allowed to use capitals.
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Balls"
what a fool, ploystrine lid...

*sadam follower walking*

you know what we made that cheap lid look so good i cant tell where it is... *crack and falls through*
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Heh. Look where he was hiding:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/ images/39638000/gif/_39638187 _saddam_capture_inf416.gif
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Balls"
americans all need glasses
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:09
Regular
yeah I knew there were british deaths just the majority of them were done by US soldiers and Friendly Fire.
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Balls"
With the latest violence, a total of 49 British service members have died in Iraq since the war began, according to the UK Ministry of Defence.

Saturday, August 23, 2003 Posted - CNN.com
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Balls"
we have had deaths, the Americans are just plain ignorant.

I mean the big head just said, “we got him” traditional American answer.
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:00
Regular
Read this, it has quite annoyed me:

''suggested the Iraqi leader would be willing to tell US intelligence everything he knows. Of the most immediate importance would be any information on the insurgency that has taken the lives of nearly 200 American soldiers''.

So were there any british soldiers killed in this war. . . oh well i suppose the iraqi's didn't kill any of our soldiers, it was good ol' Uncle Sam.

Taken from some american ABS news site.
Mon 15/12/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Brainspiller wrote:
> bcoz to b fair no1 gives a damn he's been caught woopy doo end of
> story there u go

No-one gives a damn? Except maybe the millions of Iraqis he terrorised and the families of the thousands he gassed, tortured and maimed to further his corrupt and hedonistic lifestyle ...
Mon 15/12/03 at 12:39
Regular
yeah that ones already been done noted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.