GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL:Completion Times?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/03/01 at 10:03
Regular
What game has taken you the longest to complete and the shortest.

Shortest:Rugrats:3 Days
Longest:Final Fantasy 7:19 Months and still going

Im interested in yours aswell:)
Sun 18/03/01 at 10:03
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
What game has taken you the longest to complete and the shortest.

Shortest:Rugrats:3 Days
Longest:Final Fantasy 7:19 Months and still going

Im interested in yours aswell:)
Sun 18/03/01 at 10:05
i did the rugrats in 3 hours and it wont take me 19 months to do ffv11
Sun 18/03/01 at 10:32
Regular
"not dead"
Shortest: Ultraman (SNES) 1st go. About 1 hour.
Longest: Well there are many games I've never completed, so it must be whichever one of those I started first. Though many 2600 games had no ending....
Sun 18/03/01 at 10:34
Regular
Shortest: Super Mario Bros DX - 45 minutes (I haven't ever done that well since)

Sun 18/03/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
Do you remember WWF Superstars for the Game Boy years ago?? It took me no longer than 25 minutes to complete!!

The longest I have ever spent completing a game is probably about four, maybe five months on Donker Kong 64 - I know its pretty straight forward to complete but its just so damn long!!! Plus I would play so much then leave it for a couple of weeks!!
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:59
Regular
Perfect Dark took me 5 months. A very unforgiving game. Let one enemy sneak up on you and you die with a quick round of machine gun bullets in your head.

I've finished EVERY mission on Perfect Agent but I haven't unlocked all the cheats or finished all the challenges yet.
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:08
I completed Giants in 3 days just recently, but I did play it a lot (There are only 15 missions, each is subdivided into sometimes large mini-missions... I would have gladly given up my 5 Kabuto the giant missions for another 5 Mecc missions, or possibly even 2).

Anyway, I don't know what my longest and shortest are because as several people have shown it depends what kind of games you play (gameboy=shorter PC=Longer).
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:11
shortest: Metal gear solid 1.5 hours
longest: FFIX 45hours
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:38
Regular
diddy kong racing took me 6 months at first. i can do it in a week now though. Must of spent about a year on one of my championship manager seasons with cambridge.
Mon 19/03/01 at 17:30
"High polygon count"
Shortest: Dino Crisis 2 took me one night (about 7 hours in total).

Longest: Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. Bought it on release, and still unfinished. Got a bit bored of it, and only play it occasionally.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.