GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How ironic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Last night I went to see Touching The Void with one of my friends. I wanted to see it anyway but I was also being influenced into going by my media studies teacher. Anyway when I went there the film started and it was good but somebody stood up to go to the bathroom. Grr I hate it when people do that, so annoying. Well he got his come-up-ins. Half way down the stairs he tripped and landed smack on his ass after rolling down a good 15 stairs lol. I thought it was hilariously ironic considering he fell while watching a film about a guy who fell. No one else did though and he had to be carried out of the cinema with what looked like a sprained leg or whatever.

I was still smiling just thinking "Ack he'll be ok, he just fell down a few steps and this guy fell down a previously unclimbed mountain and with a broken leg crawled back to camp minus any food or supplies!" However at one point in the movie when the guys sanity starts to slip (I think it was after about 4 days alone without food, water and so on) that they played some music to give an effect of levity. Naturally everyone wet themselves as did I but what I didn't understand was how they felt it was ok to laugh at a man who was near death at the point in his life but didn't find it the slightest bit funny when some fool fell down a couple of stairs.

Some people, pfft.
Sun 14/12/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Last night I went to see Touching The Void with one of my friends. I wanted to see it anyway but I was also being influenced into going by my media studies teacher. Anyway when I went there the film started and it was good but somebody stood up to go to the bathroom. Grr I hate it when people do that, so annoying. Well he got his come-up-ins. Half way down the stairs he tripped and landed smack on his ass after rolling down a good 15 stairs lol. I thought it was hilariously ironic considering he fell while watching a film about a guy who fell. No one else did though and he had to be carried out of the cinema with what looked like a sprained leg or whatever.

I was still smiling just thinking "Ack he'll be ok, he just fell down a few steps and this guy fell down a previously unclimbed mountain and with a broken leg crawled back to camp minus any food or supplies!" However at one point in the movie when the guys sanity starts to slip (I think it was after about 4 days alone without food, water and so on) that they played some music to give an effect of levity. Naturally everyone wet themselves as did I but what I didn't understand was how they felt it was ok to laugh at a man who was near death at the point in his life but didn't find it the slightest bit funny when some fool fell down a couple of stairs.

Some people, pfft.
Sun 14/12/03 at 12:54
Regular
I'd of laughed out loud, while pointing in his direction and nudging the person next to me.

of course, I'd probably have left with a black eye
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
That's exactly what I did at first until my friend gave me a stern look. We both saw him fall and I burst out laughing, turned to him and said "He fell! Lets make a movie about it!" and wet myself laughing. No one else laughed though and I got a variety of glares lol. Oh well :D
Sun 14/12/03 at 17:42
Regular
"\\"
Hahaha, sounds hilarious...
Sun 14/12/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
**scans for sarcasm** Inconclusive?!?! Pfft, clarify please. I thought it was definitely worth a good laugh or two:D
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's so funny, because I saw the same film, got up to go to the bathroom, fell and sprained my ankle! And some kid kept laughing at me and nudging his mates!

It's alright though - followed him home, got his address, and from that his telephone number, and a quick search on the net gave me a quick and easy TNT recipe.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol well isn't Blank righteous:P Really wish you had fallen down some stairs though...and not got back up *crosses fingers and prays*

P.s. I'm not in the phone book and neither is anyone in my family. Great plan *rolls eyes* There's a reason people like you get laughed at and it's not because you're funny - ha ha, it's because your funny - where'd my balls go!? funny.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Cubist wrote:
Well he got his come-up-ins.

This made me a laugh.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
How ironic, I made a mistake while pointing out a mistake...
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol what's wrong with saying come-up-ins ? He annoys everyone in a cinema. He falls down some stairs. It's karma I tells yeh! Ack well :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.