GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Much would i get 2nd hand for this lot."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 10:51
Regular
Sorry Sr if this is wrong but i am not a business and mainly just want prices and if anyone want anything then they can buy it privatly.

Basically i am getting money together to make one beast of a system and have loads of bits to get rid of, i have no idea on second hand prices but you guys may have more of an idea, this is what i have...

IBM 19" Touchscreen Monitor.

256mb PC2100 Crucial DDR

2 x 256mb PC2100 Crucial DDR + Thermaltake heatspreaders

1 x 512mb Generic PC2100 DDR

Epox 4BDA+ ATA133 Raid P4 socket 478 Motherboard.

Cheers

Colin
Sat 13/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
Yo! Sly I have only got 1 256mb PC2100 DDR and SDRAM left Both Crucial and no Samsung chips :) I also cannot remeber your e-mail as you know how many times i re-install my system, Mine is [email protected].

Oh and Notorious why would you not want me to "GIVE" you the monitor,

Colin
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:43
"I love yo... lamp."
Hugs and kisses?

Please oh please be female. I'd be slightly disturbed if not.

*waits on reverse psychology working*

Do NOT give me that monitor for free.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:40
Regular
"YTS Primate"
Hi Colin,

I'm in the market for some PC2100's but the address I have for you no longer works.

Mail me and we will talk. You will quote a price. I will weep, but we might find a middle ground.

PS. If it's Samsung chips, KY might help you with what I suggest you do with it.

Hugs and kisses
Sly
Sat 13/12/03 at 11:11
Regular
I think im gonna sell it for £450 - del as i have found a site that does this monitor with the touchscreen mod for $1.899 but this was 3 years ago so i think that is a fair price for a hardly used Monitor, what do you guys think?

Colin
Fri 12/12/03 at 15:19
Regular
cheers mate, Lets not bother bidding it's all yours for that price.

:P
Fri 12/12/03 at 15:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
0.01p

Now lets open and close bidding from now....

I BID!

to now.

woot!
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:40
Regular
I cannot find it anyware, i think it is a pretty rare monitor it's an IBM G94 (which i can find) but it has a Microtouch Touchscreen also.

Colin
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Digging!"
You might want to check an average price fir used on ebay.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Digging!"
I've got an old Geforce 2 MX that has been lying around for ages. Still, it'll only be worth about a fiver now. I only use it now to practice changing VGA Heatsinks. I still can't work out why it has an EPROM tho...
Fri 12/12/03 at 12:01
Regular
I really have not got a clue on the price matey all i know is new they are £650 and i have the box and software for the touchscreen.

Colin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.