GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My sis-the div!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It is 11:20 pm..im sitting here listening to my music and taking that driving test thingy when my lil sis comes down stairs in her dressing gown complete with toothpaste for her spots!

Her-'Whats the time?'
Me-'Half 11?'
Her-Fcuk Sake..i just missed a mock exam

**sis slams door**

I sit puzzled for about 2 secs

me-Oi its still night time
Her-What?
me-yeah look out side
Her-oh hahahhahahaha well wake me up in the morning!
|
|
|
|
Div!
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It is 11:20 pm..im sitting here listening to my music and taking that driving test thingy when my lil sis comes down stairs in her dressing gown complete with toothpaste for her spots!

Her-'Whats the time?'
Me-'Half 11?'
Her-Fcuk Sake..i just missed a mock exam

**sis slams door**

I sit puzzled for about 2 secs

me-Oi its still night time
Her-What?
me-yeah look out side
Her-oh hahahhahahaha well wake me up in the morning!
|
|
|
|
Div!
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:25
Regular
erm...
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:33
Regular
Boring.
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:44
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Edgy wrote:
> erm...
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:52
Hang abooties, you're sitting in front of a computer with the time right in front of you and you still say half 11 instead of 20 past?

Sorry, I look too much into details. But... it's how crimes are solved, so thank me later.
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:54
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i dont like to be precise!
Fri 12/12/03 at 00:30
Regular
"cachoo"
I did that a couple of time ages ago. It's weird! And it was around about the same time, thinking "Poo, I've missed school". Look outside. Sit confused for a long while. Funny, though. You lot are too normal to have experienced it though. Pah.
Fri 12/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
"That's right!"
I used to stay up until 4am, sleep until 7am, get up, go to school, come home, go to sleep until around 6-8, then stay up until 4am again.

Once I woke up, looked at my alarm, which said 19:00, instantly read that as 7 and started to get up and ready for school. Just as I was about to climb down the ladder (I was up in the attic back then) I realised I couldn't remember what I'd done the night before. And that it was, in fact, 7pm and I still had the night to waste. Indeed.
Fri 12/12/03 at 18:29
Used to? So you've reformed?
Fri 12/12/03 at 20:01
Regular
I only ever once thought it was 12 hours ahead and that was after a long day coming home on a plane from Florida and going to sleep - hoping I had overslept and missed school, went downstairs and found my parents watching Eastenders.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.