GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too Good!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
": ("
Im great at CM4 so im gonna brag about it, this is my progress so far:

-Im in the 4th season
-I have £71,500,000
-I haven't used ANY cheats
-I have scholes in my reserves team
-I only got the game 4 weeks ago
-I've won the European Championship Cup
-Im 1st in the premiership division
-Im actually managing 4 other different clubs which aren't as good as my main team (man utd),Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Southend
-Southend are in the prem and are 5th, they won the championship cup last season.

Tell me how good/crap you are.

I have obviously brought loads of players but the list would be too long to type out, i have got rid of most of the main players from man utd eg.giggs, ferdinand.

If you think this thread is spamming up the system,think again cos there are loads of people out there that would find this thread interesting, so if your gonna post insults to me dont bother cos i wont reply.
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
Im great at CM4 so im gonna brag about it, this is my progress so far:

-Im in the 4th season
-I have £71,500,000
-I haven't used ANY cheats
-I have scholes in my reserves team
-I only got the game 4 weeks ago
-I've won the European Championship Cup
-Im 1st in the premiership division
-Im actually managing 4 other different clubs which aren't as good as my main team (man utd),Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Southend
-Southend are in the prem and are 5th, they won the championship cup last season.

Tell me how good/crap you are.

I have obviously brought loads of players but the list would be too long to type out, i have got rid of most of the main players from man utd eg.giggs, ferdinand.

If you think this thread is spamming up the system,think again cos there are loads of people out there that would find this thread interesting, so if your gonna post insults to me dont bother cos i wont reply.
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I'd rather manage a database than play CM4. Oh, hold on, thats what it is ;)
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
"Good" or "Lacking social activities" ?
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:46
"Darkness, always"
It must be so hard to dominate the premiership with a team like Man Utd.

No, wait...
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Hallelujah"
You must be so proud, tell the story again!
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:53
Regular
I would but i've got alot of people who want my autograph
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
With Man United?

You're a miracle worker! Winning the Premiership with the best team in the league? Genius...
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:55
Regular
i get your point (its not hard to dominate the prem) but it takes some talent to win the champ cup with southend.
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:56
Regular
you probably dont care but i used to be called guy
Thu 11/12/03 at 17:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Magician wrote:
> i get your point (its not hard to dominate the prem) but it takes some
> talent to win the champ cup with southend.

For a managed, yes = for a button bashing teen, no./

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.