GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favorite taglines?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Hallelujah"
After having a chuckle at Phi11ip's tagline, I wondered, what taglines have you had in the past and what taglines have been your most memorable?
Thu 11/12/03 at 22:12
"Are you in M People"
I am only here against my will. Why!? I don't know, don't ask...
long story
Thu 11/12/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Notable"
:¬D I have a great sense of humour
:¬( I have a very dense of tumour

meh......i give up
Thu 11/12/03 at 22:03
"Are you in M People"
Malcio-Clause has a sweat problem...
Thu 11/12/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Light of the world"
damn.... it is
Thu 11/12/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Notable"
* goes into his protective shell*

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO LICK YOUR ELBOW
Thu 11/12/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Vincent... Not only have you stolen a name from the legend we call mullet man out of all places to high jack me - PERSIA???

And quit your complainin sonny jim - after all, your still posting on here yourself. See what he is doing?

mwauhahahahahahha!!
Thu 11/12/03 at 21:58
"Are you in M People"
177,035 word wasted!!!! Oh the pain, Pinkster you are a bad, bad man. Claire, i morn for you. I feel your pain. Leave him now and run away with me to Persia (or France, whicheva is nearer cos u no, gotta look afta da pennies). Alas. (i love that word)
Thu 11/12/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Notable"
VV has a big massive hairy sweaty cheasy juicy mental problem

(pre emptive "" said: VV has......

I also got a big massive D1ick......etc.)
Thu 11/12/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
Leave me be beanie boy.

It is fun when i am bored and dodging homework. I can write my poetry and stories - even try win free games and palm them off as a 'bought gift' for sam...

Do not under - estimate SR powers winterflood. For you my dear - will be sucked in also!
Thu 11/12/03 at 21:51
"Are you in M People"
OMG! and shes a regular!!! does it ever end.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.