GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A couple of things this morning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
1) There are builders in next door - and they are loud!
I can accept that some work needs to be done on the property, which is absolutely fine. The power tools aren't what's bothering me. What's bothering me is that they are singing - very loud!!! It's not good either - one of them was singing a Cher song (If I Could Turn Back Time, if you really must know)! I'm thinking of complaining to the council, or just nailing them in and setting fire to the house - let's hear them sing then!

2) I had the most fooked up dream last night.
I don't dream very often, but lately I've been dreaming more and more, and they've been getting more bizarre each time. Could be down to some anxiety over a family issue, but I haven't really dreamt this much for about ten years. I dreamt that I was in the wild west, but it was kind of a modern wild west, and I had my Essex accent still. I had some problems with some Texan types, but I managed to stay out of trouble. But then I got into a fight with one of them, killed him, and made it look like a suicide. But he'd actually had a heart attack during the fight and died then - so it technically wasn't my fault - but seeing as it's the wild west they probably would have hung me.

So I set up this scene with him sitting there with a shotgun in his mouth! But before I could pull the trigger, some people came running. They were too far away to see properly, so I made up a lie about how I saw him with the gun, hid, then found the body. I even lied to the sheriff, who was driving a 4x4 - Walker Texas Ranger stylee. Fooked up, but I got away with it! Maybe when I dream tonight someone will have figured out that I did it, and I'll never wake up!
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
1) There are builders in next door - and they are loud!
I can accept that some work needs to be done on the property, which is absolutely fine. The power tools aren't what's bothering me. What's bothering me is that they are singing - very loud!!! It's not good either - one of them was singing a Cher song (If I Could Turn Back Time, if you really must know)! I'm thinking of complaining to the council, or just nailing them in and setting fire to the house - let's hear them sing then!

2) I had the most fooked up dream last night.
I don't dream very often, but lately I've been dreaming more and more, and they've been getting more bizarre each time. Could be down to some anxiety over a family issue, but I haven't really dreamt this much for about ten years. I dreamt that I was in the wild west, but it was kind of a modern wild west, and I had my Essex accent still. I had some problems with some Texan types, but I managed to stay out of trouble. But then I got into a fight with one of them, killed him, and made it look like a suicide. But he'd actually had a heart attack during the fight and died then - so it technically wasn't my fault - but seeing as it's the wild west they probably would have hung me.

So I set up this scene with him sitting there with a shotgun in his mouth! But before I could pull the trigger, some people came running. They were too far away to see properly, so I made up a lie about how I saw him with the gun, hid, then found the body. I even lied to the sheriff, who was driving a 4x4 - Walker Texas Ranger stylee. Fooked up, but I got away with it! Maybe when I dream tonight someone will have figured out that I did it, and I'll never wake up!
Thu 11/12/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Selected"
i can't believe you lied to the sherieff, wait till Molly Jane and the other girls down at the whorehouse hear about this.
Thu 11/12/03 at 15:09
What a great dream you had.
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:19
Regular
"eat toast!"
So... these things bug you eh? Don't worry about the dreams unless its the same one again and again. Also those workers it's being raining and you should really admire the fact that they are happy enough to work (or maybe they are so upset with life (with that cher song)). I wonder if you could leave the house whiles this is happening? maybe your local pub or do some work. Its what i do when things get nasty.
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's that stuff you've been smoking.
Thu 11/12/03 at 17:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
monkey_man wrote:

I dreamt that I was in the wild west, but it was kind of a modern wild west, and I had my Essex accent still.
--------------

Are you sure that literally wasn't Essex?
Thu 11/12/03 at 17:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
You said you never dream, you do dream, everyone does, but you probably just dont have exciting dreams that you remember and stick in your head the next day.

Not trying to contradict you just trying to share the wealth

knowledge = power, power = wealth... or something

:-)
Thu 11/12/03 at 18:13
Paradox wrote:

>
> knowledge = power, power = wealth, wealth = more doughnuts to eat on Saturday night
Thu 11/12/03 at 18:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
You eat donuts on a saturday night?

But saturday night is where you drink vast amounts of alcohol and then order a pizza at 2am, not eat donuts and watch ER.

Ark at you sir, ark!
Thu 11/12/03 at 18:39
No that's Friday night.

Ark back at ya, sir

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.