GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 Gameplay Footage"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 21/07/09 at 23:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
Looks ace ! :

MW2 Gameplay
Tue 21/07/09 at 23:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
Looks ace ! :

MW2 Gameplay
Wed 22/07/09 at 09:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Bump because of the "awesomecakesness" of this thread. (is that what the kids are saying these days?)
Wed 22/07/09 at 10:01
Regular
"THFC"
That is AMAZING - i really cant wait and i think i will have to pre-order it soon to make sure i do get it on release day.

The best thing is that COD always comes out on my Birthday weekend, so i will be asking for a HD TV from my girlfriend so i can sit back and enjoy this.

I am so excited and i hope we will all be getting this on Xbox 360 so we can spend all our free time playing each other!!
Wed 22/07/09 at 11:27
Regular
This is the one game I really want to play. All this talk about hiked prices is fair enough, but for this game I'd happily pay £100.

Can't wait :)
Wed 22/07/09 at 11:29
Regular
Emmie87 wrote:
> I am so excited and i hope we will all be getting this on Xbox
> 360 so we can spend all our free time playing each other!!

Damn you!

Me and the Warhunt will be on the PS3s. You all lose out.
Wed 22/07/09 at 14:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
Xbox here :D
Wed 22/07/09 at 14:51
Regular
"THFC"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Xbox here :D

Thats 2 - 2 lol

shame we could have massive Freeola tournaments.
Wed 22/07/09 at 16:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Emmie87 wrote:

> shame we could have massive Freeola tournaments.

Pfff with me and McLong it would not be much a tournament. (In effect I would go around killing everyone whilst he dies left right and centre.....also up and down :P )
Wed 22/07/09 at 16:48
Regular
"How Ironic"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Sonic Chris wrote:
> Xbox here :D
>
> Thats 2 - 2 lol
>
> shame we could have massive Freeola tournaments.

We could still have massive freeola tournaments. pb, grandprix and many others have xbox's. Not sure wether pete does, i think he might have, although he seems to be interested in blu-rays, so there's a possibility he's a PS3 guy. There are loads of 'Xboxers' on here though. So we'll organise a freeola MW2 match (not actually called CoD 6 as some people will call it) whilst Warhunt plays McLong xD
Wed 22/07/09 at 16:52
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You know of course by the way that they are trying to implement a cross platform server for COD MW2 (and I shall continue to call it COD6 as it easier).

How this will work I do not know, but...meh....I didn't start the rumour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.