GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are future GTAs coming out on xbox?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/12/03 at 16:10
Regular
": ("
Im getting a Xbow but before i do, i want to know if the next GTA game is coming out on it, if it is, when is it out.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:10
Regular
": ("
Im getting a Xbow but before i do, i want to know if the next GTA game is coming out on it, if it is, when is it out.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Probably San Andreas when it comes out next year. Apparently it's quite a good game, according to people I know who have pirate copies.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
I heard no, but that's just a rumour.

I think all games should be multiformat, the reason for buying should be the consoles strengths not the games.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That would be good in an ideal world, but some games which work on PC would not work on consoles, because of the number of commands and controls you use (ie some strategy games).

Plus, some smaller developers don't have sufficient funding to put a game on all the consoles.
Wed 10/12/03 at 18:56
I dont think any more GTA games are comming out on XBOX.
But they may cave, just like that did with GTA3 and vice city.
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, The agreement Rockstar has with Sony to put their games exclusively to PS2 and PC runs out on 1/1/14, so we could well see a few GTA's on the XBox relatively soon...
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Well, The agreement Rockstar has with Sony to put their games
> exclusively to PS2 and PC runs out on 1/1/14, so we could well see a
> few GTA's on the XBox relatively soon...

14? Shyte! I mean 04.
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:05
"I love yo... lamp."
GTA 4 or whatever they call it is meant to be Sony exclusive, at least at first. However, MS have the money and the need to want some big names exclusive to the Xbox. So I think there is a good chance GTA 5, of which there most likely will be, could be Xbox exclusive.

Just think, an online version of Vice City...
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
What's an 'Xbow'?
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Relay wrote:
> What's an 'Xbow'?

A typo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.