GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Bound for Glory"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/10/06 at 12:52
Regular
"..."
My thoughts:-

Kevin Nash open invitational X-Division gauntlet battle royal.
Obvious gripes aside (The Midget, A1, 'Slick' Johnson, Sirelda), a passable X-Division cluster-fudge. Good choice having Austin Starr (formerly Austin Aries) pick up the win to get some momentum behind his re-debut, but come on Tenay/West, do you really think anyone out there is stupid enough to have forgotten his initial TNA run?

4 corner Tag Match
Featuring 4 teams who are treading water at the moment. TNA's Tag Team division is stronger than the WWE's, but has a worrying amount of teams which are staler than D-Ray 3000's afro.

Loser Gets Fired Match
Filler match!!! Eric Young is WAAAAY over and doesn't need to be having matches against washed up dubious 'legends' like Zbysko. NEXT.

Monsters Ball Match
Fantastic. Enjoyed every second of this, it was like watching a classic ECW chaotic brawl.

Detroit 8-Mile street fight.
Some nice spots and good psychology in places, but just didn't draw me in and give me instant gratification like the Monster's ball did. An important match for Christian though, as he finally proves he can show a vicious side when the character and storyline call for it.

X-Division title match.
Didn't enjoy this too much. Sabin and Senshi, whilst tremendous workers in their own right, just don't seem to gel together for me. Probably because Senshi hits way harder than Sabin making the match look overbalanced. Not a fan of the result either.

Tag Team six-sides of steel.
Very. Very. Good. Nothing more to say. Daniels, Styles and 'Cide are absolute perfection. Hernandez is one of the best big men in the ring today, but he needs to learn how to sell without looking goofy.

NWA World Title match.
The one thing which has let TNA down over the past few years is that it's Headline World title matches just don't live up to the rest of the card, mainly because they involve Jarrett. Hopefully this will improve now that Jarrett is on hiatus, but I can't see it happening whilst Sting has the gold. Sorry Stinger, but you are past it, although I'd rather watch you than Hogan.

Overall, a patchy show and TNA can and will do better.
Tue 31/10/06 at 12:52
Regular
"..."
My thoughts:-

Kevin Nash open invitational X-Division gauntlet battle royal.
Obvious gripes aside (The Midget, A1, 'Slick' Johnson, Sirelda), a passable X-Division cluster-fudge. Good choice having Austin Starr (formerly Austin Aries) pick up the win to get some momentum behind his re-debut, but come on Tenay/West, do you really think anyone out there is stupid enough to have forgotten his initial TNA run?

4 corner Tag Match
Featuring 4 teams who are treading water at the moment. TNA's Tag Team division is stronger than the WWE's, but has a worrying amount of teams which are staler than D-Ray 3000's afro.

Loser Gets Fired Match
Filler match!!! Eric Young is WAAAAY over and doesn't need to be having matches against washed up dubious 'legends' like Zbysko. NEXT.

Monsters Ball Match
Fantastic. Enjoyed every second of this, it was like watching a classic ECW chaotic brawl.

Detroit 8-Mile street fight.
Some nice spots and good psychology in places, but just didn't draw me in and give me instant gratification like the Monster's ball did. An important match for Christian though, as he finally proves he can show a vicious side when the character and storyline call for it.

X-Division title match.
Didn't enjoy this too much. Sabin and Senshi, whilst tremendous workers in their own right, just don't seem to gel together for me. Probably because Senshi hits way harder than Sabin making the match look overbalanced. Not a fan of the result either.

Tag Team six-sides of steel.
Very. Very. Good. Nothing more to say. Daniels, Styles and 'Cide are absolute perfection. Hernandez is one of the best big men in the ring today, but he needs to learn how to sell without looking goofy.

NWA World Title match.
The one thing which has let TNA down over the past few years is that it's Headline World title matches just don't live up to the rest of the card, mainly because they involve Jarrett. Hopefully this will improve now that Jarrett is on hiatus, but I can't see it happening whilst Sting has the gold. Sorry Stinger, but you are past it, although I'd rather watch you than Hogan.

Overall, a patchy show and TNA can and will do better.
Sun 10/12/06 at 22:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought Bound For Glory was a quality PPV, i only just saw it the other day, but i thought it was really good.

Now i have just seen the 2 hour iMPACT! before Genesis so im gonna watch Genesis tomorrow hopefully, still dont know any results which im quite glad about! I hate spoilers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.