GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"T.henry - barcelona bound ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/12/03 at 19:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
the mighty spanish giants are, well, a mere £115million in debt. despite this, they bought ronaldinho and wont sell any players, and they also bought quaresma.

arsenal, one of the best in english football, and have a real superstar, possibily the world player of the year.
sir alex ferguson, justafter his irregular heartbeat, said some weird stuff. the man utd boss said some strange things such as "vieira does not have the strength and pride of keane" and also "oh, that makelele chap. real sold him cheaply, and real are nto daft" and he also said "chelsea are a threat in our championship aim, but no that bigger one" (may i point out chelsea 1-0 man utd.

enough about alex, as the thing i am supposed to be talking about lies in the title of this topic. my point, well sir alex also made one other comment, an interesting, if not obsurd comment about theirry henry, or should i say the mighty theirry henry. but his insult was not aimed at the player himself, as it is quite difficult to fault a player of henrys calibre.
He said "arsenal could not win the title without henry, whereas man. utd could win the tile without ruud". he later pointed out that ruud was still tthe heartbeat of the side.
my point lies with henry, as the mighty player has been liked with a few clubs since his arrival at arsenal, all of them, including a rich chelsea approach, where insuccesful.

today theirry henry has been linked to yet another club, controversially a club in survival-threatning debt.
today joan laporta, the barcelona presidant, released a statemant sayin "at some time in the future, sooner rather than later, barcelona needs a striker. if rijkaard (manager) ant to buy theirry henry, we will give him the cash. yes, barcelona should have the financial weaponary to urge T. henry away from the gunners"

despite this, the day before this, Henry pledged he never wanted to leave arsenal. mind you, anything can happen in the beautiful game, like wales beating italy.
do you think that henry is barcelona-bound ???
post your thoughts !!!

i say if chelski can snatch him, noone can. henrys staying put at arsenal in my opinion. can barcelona nick him ???
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
sdo to clarify, henry is staying put.
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
now that chelsea have had a "formal enquiry" turned down by arsenal, chelsea are after van nistlerooy. and now they have turned down a bid from chelsea surely barcelona cannot outgun their finnancial muscle. mind you if i was henry and arsenal accepted a bid from real madrid i no where i would go...........
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Colourless"
Snipe® wrote:
> That comment doesn't make you look good ....

Eh...?
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
theirry was second in the world player of the year poll. zidane was the winner.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Makes you look dumb, actually....
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:39
Regular
That comment doesn't make you look good ....
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Colourless"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> United will be moving into the Janitor's cupboard at Highbury, due to their falling fanbase.

Anything to do with a recent lack of Peter Kenyon?
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:08
Regular
Well actually Arsenal have said today that your all wrong, with no actual bid being made by Roman.

Just a formal enquiry.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:41
Regular
Henry isn't Chelsea bound so I don't see how he can be Barcelona bound.

End of discussion.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:30
"Darkness, always"
AfroJoe wrote:
> No, actually it was £40 million, you idiot.

Actually, it depends which paper you read. However, even the BBC Sports website stated eventually that the sum was closer to £50 million.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.