GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"micro cars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/12/03 at 18:38
Regular
what are the differences between them?is a 27mhz better than a 49 mhz?
Wed 10/12/03 at 08:07
Regular
Although it is just different frequencies, I must say I had two 20-odds and a 40-odd. The 40-odd one seemed to move quicker - but that might be because I abused the other two by making them do glorious jumps off high objects! :D
Tue 09/12/03 at 22:41
Regular
When I were much younger, me and me pa' used to go racing with me radio control car. I won quite a few trophies too.

While waiting for the next race I childishly used to stick another frequency crystal in my transmitter and make one of the current heat competitors car go flying into a wall.

Mind you I was only about 10 so you can forgive my maliciousness .... can't you?? :)

I'd like to get back into it but it costs a bomb to get started in and I'm a scummy student at the moment. Lots of fun though.
Tue 09/12/03 at 19:19
Different frequencys, that is all.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:47
Regular
"\\"
RoJ wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
> No. It's just what frequency it picks up the controller on so you
> don't start controlling someone elses.
>
> My neighbour's both had cars, and the older brother could control his
> younger brothers car (young brother didn't know this), and so he sent
> the car out into the road to be squashed by a lorry.
> T'was funny.

:D
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aoe wrote:
> No. It's just what frequency it picks up the controller on so you
> don't start controlling someone elses.

My neighbour's both had cars, and the older brother could control his younger brothers car (young brother didn't know this), and so he sent the car out into the road to be squashed by a lorry.
T'was funny.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Which is, of course, very funny. That is, if you have a 49 and the people you are racing against all have 27s. :)
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I dunno. But I would say that 49 megahertz would be better, as it is a larger number.
*shrugs*
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:41
Regular
"\\"
No. It's just what frequency it picks up the controller on so you don't start controlling someone elses.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:38
Regular
what are the differences between them?is a 27mhz better than a 49 mhz?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.