GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE War!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 18:32
Regular
": ("
I have not watched wrestling for ages but the other day when i played Smackdown! at my friends i almost fainted!Its not just the best wrestling game on PS2 but its the best game ever!Definately 10/10!

The problem is that i only have a gamecube, i read the review for Wrestlemania XIX but it was given a rubbish rating compared to the other two WWE games, Smackdown! has really got me in the wrestling mood and i hope i can get a PS2 for xmas so i can play it but if i dont get the PS2 i will have to get the badly rated Wrestlemania XIX, WHAT SHALL I DO!?
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:32
Regular
I have not watched wrestling for ages but the other day when i played Smackdown! at my friends i almost fainted!Its not just the best wrestling game on PS2 but its the best game ever!Definately 10/10!

The problem is that i only have a gamecube, i read the review for Wrestlemania XIX but it was given a rubbish rating compared to the other two WWE games, Smackdown! has really got me in the wrestling mood and i hope i can get a PS2 for xmas so i can play it but if i dont get the PS2 i will have to get the badly rated Wrestlemania XIX, WHAT SHALL I DO!?
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:33
Regular
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
WHAT SHALL I DOOO?!!

MY FAVOURITE GAME EVA!
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:41
Regular
whats your favorite game ever, you didn't tell me the name:

WWE RAW 2
OR
WWE SMACKDOWN 5
OR
WWE WRESTLEMANIA XIX
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
WWESTLEMANIA XIX!!!!

OH BABY!
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:45
*climaxes*
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:46
Regular
so, you must have a gamecube then?
well so have i but i think im gonna get a PS2 for xmas cos SMACKDOWN! rules!
Can you tell me what the wrestlemania XIX is like:

whats the career like?
how many characters are there?
what is the royal rumble like?
is it up to date with wrestling series today?
whos your fav wrestler!
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
WOW WRESTLING !!!! I love it and i LOVE watching hairy people MANHANDLE each other in tight fitting LYCRA!11111
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> so, you must have a gamecube then?

Yes.

> well so have i but i think im gonna get a PS2 for xmas cos SMACKDOWN!
> rules!

For one game? Fool.

> Can you tell me what the wrestlemania XIX is like:
>
> whats the career like?

Fair to brilliant, depending on who you choose. I tend to find the grappling more exciting as I go along, especially the fights where more big men come and rough each other up.

> how many characters are there?

Quite a few. You can have massive girl-fights too! WOOOOO! Although all those men in tight spandex is quite appealing to me too you know...don't know why...

> what is the royal rumble like?

OH BABY! AMAZING!

> is it up to date with wrestling series today?

Yeah, inbred wife has just got with Rakishi, who kills the Rock at da start of the game, and had Super Panda baby, so pretty much.

whos your fav wrestler!

OOOO. NOW THAT'S TOUGH!

THEY ALL RULE!
Mon 08/12/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm getting moist just thinking about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.