GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blink 182 - All Grown Up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 18:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Anyone who has heard the new Blink 182 album will probably agree that they have strayed greatly from their roots where they played two power chords in any given song, they have improved their guitaring and sing songs that arent about anally perverting dogs or whacking off.

Their lyrics are much deeper now, deep by no means but it is pretty good me thinks, and we still have Sum41 to develop the power-chord-teen-movie-soundtracks.

Everyone's a winner!
Sat 13/12/03 at 01:50
Regular
Coool I'm going to both Wembely and Hammersmith Apollo.

Making that the second and third time I've seen them.

Rock Show was no where near that good. Why they released it I shall never know.
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:16
Regular
HOORAY!!! They're in Nottingham on February 10th....and I've got me some tickets!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

That is all.
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Rock Show is the only song of theirs I can remember off the top of my head but a bloody good song it was :D
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:51
Regular
Dude Ranch is a classic in Blink terms but after hearing the frankly amazing Box Car Racer I wondered how the Blink boys would go back to their pop-punk imaturity and the answer is they don't.

Mark of course appeared in Box Car Racer too. It is pretty deep and still very jump with simplistic lyrics, I love it.

As for 'Feeling This' I didn't really like it when I heard it as 'Action' on the madden soundtrack. But it has grown on me so much I now love it:

'Fate fell short this time smile fades in the summer, place your hands in mine I'll leave when I wanna'

Give it time and this surpasses Dude Ranch. Well done Mark, Tom and Travis.
Thu 11/12/03 at 12:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you can really see the influence of the 2 "box car racer" members on the songwriting. personally i don't think anything has topped Dude Ranch, but the new record is pretty damn good...
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
and probably the only acoustic track Blink have done. And probably the only one where the drummer sings as well.
Tue 09/12/03 at 20:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
Fook a dog is a random piece of musical spasticary, but amusing.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Great to hear that the album's worth listenng to, but 'Feeling This' a bad track? No way.

It's great that they've grown up now, but 'F**k a Dog' was a great track.

"That was no dog, that was my own sister!!!!" :)
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:18
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Agreed, "Feeling This" is a very poo song, but the rest of the album is brilliant.
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dringo wrote:
> IT is a fan-f*ck!n-tastic album that everyone should own.
>
> Roll on February 6th.

Why Feb 6th?

Oh, thats when they're playing in England?

Bloody tickets sold out

*fumes*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.