GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I stood on a big bin in the Middle of London"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Our physics students (all 13 of us) went to London today for a physics convention.

7 of us decided that it was crap, and went to watch the Rugby. We wheeled a big bin in Trafalgar Square and cheered as they went past. SO many people took photos of us.

What did you achieve today? :D
Mon 08/12/03 at 22:31
Regular
Today shoulda been a public holiday

Not that I would've gone to London, but hey...
Mon 08/12/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Light of the world"
O how fun!

If only I had taken physics i would of stood out... or not. Im sure even the glow of red would be dimmed by my height. Grrr damn tall youngens!
Mon 08/12/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I was in a whole auditorium of 16-17 year old peasants...
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Light of the world"
Scary. My friend was supposed to go on that trip today with the rest of his class. he turned up to Physics and thought 'where is everyone... o wait'

was it valuable?? See any seventeen/eighteen year old peasants from essex?
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:36
Regular
"That's right!"
I slept in until 11am... then decided not to go to college at all, despite it being an important day, so important that by not going in, I have essentially pizzled over my chances of passing this course. Hey, it was cold outside!

So I played Counter Strike (just started playing the new version) and watched X2 again (well, up until the end, when I had to turn it off because I was falling asleep) So I slept from 4 until half 7, got up, watched The Simpsons. Came up, played some more CS, now I'm off to watch some more TV and read. Yes, read. A book.
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:59
Regular
I suppose it was a great way of getting publicticity you could of sold some scarfs or something, just think of all the money you would of have!
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
The rugby thing looked crappy.

15 grown men standing on a bus, showing off their latest camcorders.
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Who, what, when?
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:49
"Mimmargh!"
Yes, but is it art!?
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Where I live, the term "jaffa" is used for impotent people

I didnt get it until I learnt jaffa oranges are seedless.

The little light bulb above my head switched on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.