GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enthusia."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enthusia - Professional Racing'.
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's definatley the new 'Real Driving Simulator', but that's not really a good thing: it's too realistic. Too difficult, dull and pretty boring, the music would send you to sleep. My advice would be to stick with GT.
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's definatley the new 'Real Driving Simulator', but that's not really a good thing: it's too realistic. Too difficult, dull and pretty boring, the music would send you to sleep. My advice would be to stick with GT.
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:15
Regular
"8==="
My advice would be to avoid both.
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Bicycle"
Lou Role wrote:
> it's too realistic. Too difficult, dull
> and pretty boring

Just summed up GT there...
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:18
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
GT4 is supposed to be too hard. I think it isnt as good as it was cracked up to be...
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:29
Regular
"8==="
But that NEVER happens with Playstation games.
Sat 07/05/05 at 21:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> GT4 is supposed to be too hard.I think it isnt as good as it was cracked up to be

Have you actually even played it? In either case, you're wrong. GT4 has just about the most well balanced learning curve I've ever seen.
Sat 07/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
So, is GT4 worth the investment when compared to, say, Forza ?

GT4 does look quite good but me and my mate don't own a PS2 so I would have to buy it on PC for him. I'm not a race fan myself but it's my mates' Birthday soon-ish and he loves racing games
Sat 07/05/05 at 22:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lard Funk wrote:
> So, is GT4 worth the investment when compared to, say, Forza ?

Never played Forza, but I can definitely say that GT4 is the best racing game I've ever played.

Worth the investment? Yes.
Sat 07/05/05 at 22:29
Regular
"8==="
Forza's out then is it?
Sat 07/05/05 at 22:39
From what I've seen, Forza looks a lot more arcadey then GT, on the demo you can slide into corners at full speed, and get out of it perfectly.

They're just different sorts of games, though if I had an Xbox, I'd get both.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.